Thursday, November 13, 2008

letter to big Ks

Buat kakak-kakak ku yang jauh dimata


rajin2 la sms / call adikmu yang terpinggir ni.
bosan tau di sini. this is serious talking, dude...!
better yet, call me
dari adikmu yang merindui,
dolly*
xoxo


* ok , I gave that name.

now its actually kind of funny because I have this habit to send a message to my sisters and ask them to mms me, because I like to know what they are doing at the moment..

I just text a short one - 'mms' or 'imimis' hehe..

ouh well, my inbox is already full and I rarely delete smses

its already late for blogging but, I just secretly bought ticket for another vacation.. konon2 surprise la for hubby..or maybe its already kantoi by now..

anyway, my itenerary travel for next year is already full!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are u going to?? Make sure ur luggage is big enough to accommodate me kio.


xoxo

Ernie Khairina said...

hi er,
bali..alaid pe nga excited oku bei..haha

Khairieah said...

mimberes dusun kasari kie?? hahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

haha..bantai saja the grammar..oits whr are you, broadband-ing?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

letter to big Ks

Buat kakak-kakak ku yang jauh dimata


rajin2 la sms / call adikmu yang terpinggir ni.
bosan tau di sini. this is serious talking, dude...!
better yet, call me
dari adikmu yang merindui,
dolly*
xoxo


* ok , I gave that name.

now its actually kind of funny because I have this habit to send a message to my sisters and ask them to mms me, because I like to know what they are doing at the moment..

I just text a short one - 'mms' or 'imimis' hehe..

ouh well, my inbox is already full and I rarely delete smses

its already late for blogging but, I just secretly bought ticket for another vacation.. konon2 surprise la for hubby..or maybe its already kantoi by now..

anyway, my itenerary travel for next year is already full!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are u going to?? Make sure ur luggage is big enough to accommodate me kio.


xoxo

Ernie Khairina said...

hi er,
bali..alaid pe nga excited oku bei..haha

Khairieah said...

mimberes dusun kasari kie?? hahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

haha..bantai saja the grammar..oits whr are you, broadband-ing?