The behavior made me realized that it actually portray pieces of me. I’m not someone who can easily accept the reality behind my acceptation. I must put a highest hope on this. HOPE create a space of RELIEVE and time told me that FAITH is something beyond oneself. Miracle, I always longs you to hear this. I’m not gone give up of this. Let others, but not me. I'm standing still. I know it happened, but it will happen to be fine.
here again
..in different state of affair, I've done something that doesn't feel right . I know long time the shadow will chase me, and I couldn’t do anything. A wrongdoing without a plea of guilt, doesn’t it sound like running a red light? Of any sin you could define by simply sorry, but how about the one that linger and no regret ? Could you give me the sweetest word I can call for that?
7 comments:
well, past is past..dont care how bad we regret it, how much u can pay to repair it, it just cant be changed.
what we have to do is just move on and seek for happiness in any way we could.despite the challenges we will face thereafter,we just can keep praying and hoping the best in life.
Ernie, just let the water under the bridge. We can't correct every mistake we made. We could only learn from it & make sure not to repeat it in the future.
Mistake makes us wiser...& human.
ernie, regret is something that will eat u slowly inside. just let it go and try to forget about it.
anyway,what's that u regretted darling?
me, am wishing wishing that I would have done somethings differently but then again I'm glad that i could learn from that somethings..
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST =)
ernie, i dedicate u this song:
Im The Lucky One by Anuar Zain~
love u, cuz.
i don't know what it is,
but i'll pray for you.
Post a Comment