Monday, December 8, 2008

aidiladha and lemang


We were web–caming (the three of us. khairiah @mum's, me and khairunie tried to fix ourself in 1 camera..girls gossiping :P) before I went to bed almost at 3 a.m last night. As the result, I woke up late for raya. After mandi kambing sunat raya, we rushed to masjid UKM. Surprisingly, ramai! nape budak2 suka main lipat2 telekung? isk..aku tak macamtu masa kecik. The khutbah was nice, I mean no political attached., I hate that.


Initially, I was doubtful of what to wear. Should it be so raya? Or tshirt covered with telekung?yang tak penting nih..

I wasn’t so excited for Aidil Adha sebenarnya, when was the last time I clapped for raya? But it was the first raya alone, he said. Ok then, let’s celebrate. So we had lemang, bought tepi jalan , serunding – last minute nampak kat warta, and rendang, some fruits.. minus satay..


Lemang memang RM10 ke sebatang? Or was it the very reasonable price? I wondered how they made the fire, since it’s been raining non-stop here..maybe pulut dah masak siap2, buluh tu perhiasan je kot..hmmm, nampak ok je kan? sedap..tak tipu!

No comments:

Monday, December 8, 2008

aidiladha and lemang


We were web–caming (the three of us. khairiah @mum's, me and khairunie tried to fix ourself in 1 camera..girls gossiping :P) before I went to bed almost at 3 a.m last night. As the result, I woke up late for raya. After mandi kambing sunat raya, we rushed to masjid UKM. Surprisingly, ramai! nape budak2 suka main lipat2 telekung? isk..aku tak macamtu masa kecik. The khutbah was nice, I mean no political attached., I hate that.


Initially, I was doubtful of what to wear. Should it be so raya? Or tshirt covered with telekung?yang tak penting nih..

I wasn’t so excited for Aidil Adha sebenarnya, when was the last time I clapped for raya? But it was the first raya alone, he said. Ok then, let’s celebrate. So we had lemang, bought tepi jalan , serunding – last minute nampak kat warta, and rendang, some fruits.. minus satay..


Lemang memang RM10 ke sebatang? Or was it the very reasonable price? I wondered how they made the fire, since it’s been raining non-stop here..maybe pulut dah masak siap2, buluh tu perhiasan je kot..hmmm, nampak ok je kan? sedap..tak tipu!

0 comments: