Sunday, December 14, 2008

the weekend

I was literally exhausted yesterday, and it seemed like we spent the whole day at KLCC.
We went to KL PC fair and as always I hate it when the crowd caused traffic jam, with the limited parking space which assigned us to make a few rounds. Yeah, Gaby absolutely right! I was busy preparing my tudung and oil-blotting the unwanted excessive..also few snaps to check my make up done..BUT I replied to him.. “ what?this will be your most precious things when I died”, after he gave me his whatever-look.
But the level of hatred was heartbreaking! The result? We parked about 2 kilometers away from the building.

The hot sun wouldn’t give in for my preparation. I was all sweltering because of the heat, felt regret for not agreed with him to bring perabot cempaka punya free gift umbrella (eww..takkan nk masuk KLCC bawa payung? hi kitorang pegi perabot cempaka??) I surrendered my dear shoe sulking in the mud .. hihi, we crossed the grass to make it shorter walk.
Two hours and a half surviving the ocean of people yang macam sardin, not to mention hingar and assorted fragrance smells..urghh..That was like amazing. Serius macam dalam tin sardin....REMIND me not to repeat that again. I won’t!


So, we continued to Suria (Suria?) along the terowong memang dah terasa kesardinan lagi..ya Allah, what makes people as crazy as this! Everything was so unpleased except for the tall, huge Christmass tree.. Everybody was like stoned or busy SLR-ing this year end must have decoration.. but, they can’t beat my hunger for food..(sebenarnya dengki sebab tak ada SLR) char keow teow la..sebab tiba2 terlalu Little Penang, and actually we didn’t come across any char keow teow when we were at penang, haha..lame excuse! But it was very tasty, tak tipu..ok Little Penang kat atas tu..



Ouh ya before the late luncheon, (after I gave my eva green-look to persuade him) I spent a little time at Coach to find out latest designs they have..you know, perhaps for next online shopping..hikhik, ya laa..the observation (observe?) made me believe even more that online shopping is very good at the purpose to buy the best design at your affordability. You can look through many designs more than what they have and get much, much cheaper..unless you have friend assigned for conference in US and will help you to get it at Macy..kalau dia tersilap beli?naaa..

…tiba2 tertoleh kat pintu satu butik ni.. and I saw tiny note with “..only limited customer..”, I don’t think they should posted notice like this, La Fayatte pon takde tulis macam ni kot..kat 101 Avenue pon ntah sapa2 bole masuk..daaa..malas la.

Actually, it was pretty interesting to watch people doing their shopping agenda..macam2 perangai! I caught this 2 girls kat MNG..kelakar je..

Girl1: haa..macamana ni? Dah terpegang ni? Hikhikhik (gelak gedik)
Girl2: hammbikkkkk…

I'm not an expert , but this is totally fashion crime #1. fesyen bangla..ok la, unless org tuh hensem nak pecah..takpe
After the above observation, hubby told me that I should write something about where and how to invest money : Online Shopping..daaa..which I don’t think it was such a compliment..hehe..After wandering back and forth, we left and drove back home. Empty..hukhuk. One sweet day for Shopping Failure , saving success :P


sampai malam

6 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

kan aku dah cakap ari tu time aku pg kl ogos lepas. people were soooooo crazy dlm KLCC tu! gilak! xdpt bernafas sebab udara sempit!

*ok, it was saturday.^_^

yg saving success tu penting. :P

Ernie Khairina said...

cuz,
mmg teringat ko pon dikala itu..

Belle said...

gile ape fesyen camtuh?!sape yg jadi fashion director tuh?! harus kena gantung kepala! hahahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

fiza,
ntah ..aku tak reti fesyen ke..derang terlebih fesyen?..hamba fesyen

BibiEr Karim said...

That xmas tree was HUGE!! Which I love to take pic of it...bole kah pinjam tikar p.ramlee terbang p klcc jap. Xmas tree sni kicik sija.

Ernie Khairina said...

err,
erk..1Borneo mesti besar punya..takpon nanti la ko nego ngan pahlawan do re mi kalo derang mau kasik!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

the weekend

I was literally exhausted yesterday, and it seemed like we spent the whole day at KLCC.
We went to KL PC fair and as always I hate it when the crowd caused traffic jam, with the limited parking space which assigned us to make a few rounds. Yeah, Gaby absolutely right! I was busy preparing my tudung and oil-blotting the unwanted excessive..also few snaps to check my make up done..BUT I replied to him.. “ what?this will be your most precious things when I died”, after he gave me his whatever-look.
But the level of hatred was heartbreaking! The result? We parked about 2 kilometers away from the building.

The hot sun wouldn’t give in for my preparation. I was all sweltering because of the heat, felt regret for not agreed with him to bring perabot cempaka punya free gift umbrella (eww..takkan nk masuk KLCC bawa payung? hi kitorang pegi perabot cempaka??) I surrendered my dear shoe sulking in the mud .. hihi, we crossed the grass to make it shorter walk.
Two hours and a half surviving the ocean of people yang macam sardin, not to mention hingar and assorted fragrance smells..urghh..That was like amazing. Serius macam dalam tin sardin....REMIND me not to repeat that again. I won’t!


So, we continued to Suria (Suria?) along the terowong memang dah terasa kesardinan lagi..ya Allah, what makes people as crazy as this! Everything was so unpleased except for the tall, huge Christmass tree.. Everybody was like stoned or busy SLR-ing this year end must have decoration.. but, they can’t beat my hunger for food..(sebenarnya dengki sebab tak ada SLR) char keow teow la..sebab tiba2 terlalu Little Penang, and actually we didn’t come across any char keow teow when we were at penang, haha..lame excuse! But it was very tasty, tak tipu..ok Little Penang kat atas tu..



Ouh ya before the late luncheon, (after I gave my eva green-look to persuade him) I spent a little time at Coach to find out latest designs they have..you know, perhaps for next online shopping..hikhik, ya laa..the observation (observe?) made me believe even more that online shopping is very good at the purpose to buy the best design at your affordability. You can look through many designs more than what they have and get much, much cheaper..unless you have friend assigned for conference in US and will help you to get it at Macy..kalau dia tersilap beli?naaa..

…tiba2 tertoleh kat pintu satu butik ni.. and I saw tiny note with “..only limited customer..”, I don’t think they should posted notice like this, La Fayatte pon takde tulis macam ni kot..kat 101 Avenue pon ntah sapa2 bole masuk..daaa..malas la.

Actually, it was pretty interesting to watch people doing their shopping agenda..macam2 perangai! I caught this 2 girls kat MNG..kelakar je..

Girl1: haa..macamana ni? Dah terpegang ni? Hikhikhik (gelak gedik)
Girl2: hammbikkkkk…

I'm not an expert , but this is totally fashion crime #1. fesyen bangla..ok la, unless org tuh hensem nak pecah..takpe
After the above observation, hubby told me that I should write something about where and how to invest money : Online Shopping..daaa..which I don’t think it was such a compliment..hehe..After wandering back and forth, we left and drove back home. Empty..hukhuk. One sweet day for Shopping Failure , saving success :P


sampai malam

6 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

kan aku dah cakap ari tu time aku pg kl ogos lepas. people were soooooo crazy dlm KLCC tu! gilak! xdpt bernafas sebab udara sempit!

*ok, it was saturday.^_^

yg saving success tu penting. :P

Ernie Khairina said...

cuz,
mmg teringat ko pon dikala itu..

Belle said...

gile ape fesyen camtuh?!sape yg jadi fashion director tuh?! harus kena gantung kepala! hahahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

fiza,
ntah ..aku tak reti fesyen ke..derang terlebih fesyen?..hamba fesyen

BibiEr Karim said...

That xmas tree was HUGE!! Which I love to take pic of it...bole kah pinjam tikar p.ramlee terbang p klcc jap. Xmas tree sni kicik sija.

Ernie Khairina said...

err,
erk..1Borneo mesti besar punya..takpon nanti la ko nego ngan pahlawan do re mi kalo derang mau kasik!