Monday, December 22, 2008

the weekend : outing The Curve

to balance my previous knowledge-base outing :D We went to The Curve, fuhh after some time..and yes, the ‘saving sale’ was crazy inside!


..but the flea market outside was just very nice.. eh, susun atur baru ek korang?
huhu..susun atur
jualan murah..lensa kamera
yes, I always come out with those bahasa melayu gilenye ayat


Anyway, this is not a photo blog, it just that I’m in a mood to upload pictures, or maybe someday if I lose my memory,..isk, nauzubillah..or (sambung lagi tuh..) maybe I lost myself in different place, and I can’t remember where I did I come from (mcm Dou Mind Se tu..) and suddenly I can speak French! believe me I was ..and remind me to show you my certificate..

Anyway, this is us


..dear kerry, we are missing U



Kanye's courtesy



oh ya, we won't be around for New Year's eve..

with miss Pouty



..and mr Pouty? omg..
and last but not least...,



mari ke Vincci..mari2..murah2


1 comment:

Monday, December 22, 2008

the weekend : outing The Curve

to balance my previous knowledge-base outing :D We went to The Curve, fuhh after some time..and yes, the ‘saving sale’ was crazy inside!


..but the flea market outside was just very nice.. eh, susun atur baru ek korang?
huhu..susun atur
jualan murah..lensa kamera
yes, I always come out with those bahasa melayu gilenye ayat


Anyway, this is not a photo blog, it just that I’m in a mood to upload pictures, or maybe someday if I lose my memory,..isk, nauzubillah..or (sambung lagi tuh..) maybe I lost myself in different place, and I can’t remember where I did I come from (mcm Dou Mind Se tu..) and suddenly I can speak French! believe me I was ..and remind me to show you my certificate..

Anyway, this is us


..dear kerry, we are missing U



Kanye's courtesy



oh ya, we won't be around for New Year's eve..

with miss Pouty



..and mr Pouty? omg..
and last but not least...,



mari ke Vincci..mari2..murah2


1 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

hot pink on a hot deal!