Wednesday, December 10, 2008

career diversion


… or jobs I could have done better..

While driving yesterday, I dragged myself out of frustration with the traffic jam, or at least the hello-I’m new here-driver. I pictured myself in different situations.

Caution : you might find names repeat continuously, as these people whom I mingled for the entire of my life and so to their’s ..hohoho~


.:: 1: Sales Promoter / Personal Shopper ::.

I intended to write this after accompanied fizaros to Kamdar. Maybe she’s right. Maybe I should be a salesgirl or a promoter, be it in anyway. Often when we are doing our shopping leisure, I will be the most becok-joyah telling which they should grab..

Situation 1 : Searching for kain ela at Kamdar.

There were me, fizabelle and fizaroosli wandering around atau bersaie about 15 minutes before ‘we’ (the supporting friends) picked the absolute for her mum, when the kain2 begin to appear less orderly, due to our searching skills..yang sana nak, tak jadi..sini bawa turun, taknak pulaaa..

So I gave her a few choices, and I don’t mind of carrying the bundle of kain just to make sure it will perfect with the outside layer. And I don’t mind if people around think that I’m the sales promoter, because I talked loud and I’m doing exactly like what a sales promoter does.. maybe I’m better..maybe if the boss sees me, I will be promoted as a supervisor.

Situation 2 : hunting for the skin care at Guardian.

As a good promoter, I do not lie about products. I would not suggest products which I never use before. Aida, my friends always turn to me when she is up to for a skin care. It’s not because I have a crystal clear complexion but I’m not afraid using different products for my skin, please note that every products change will cost you new blemish. But would you rather throw away all the freebies from Cleo, or just try them?

So, from rack to rack I have had willingly consult the product ingredients, like what Salicylic Acid is for, or the right beads size for a forming wash… I could be the ambassador! ..wait, I thought Sodium Laureth Sulfate was dangerous or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate? ok yang ni belum khatam..ouh, maybe I should further for cosmetic course..thee hee hee..


.:: 2: Writer / Author ::.

When we were classmate back then, I was a secretary for our group in bahasa class. Most of the time, I penned the scratch ideas by fizaros or mesun (my groupmate) and the finishing part done by me..ohoo, sound professional? NO. I was bullied!

.. pasrah.

But I don’t mind it anyway, thanks to the complements they gave..ntah ikhlas ke tak.. nak jadi mak dah ko mesun..


.:: 3: Actress ::.

College life was the place I’ll always admire. There was a boy next door who I like to copy his gesture and the way he talked.. I don’t want to be mean, but we just did it for fun!

I act calm and cool when I’m about to kelentong..hoho~ so whenever my girls ask questions, I just gave the answers even sometimes I made them, hey BECAUSE I don’t want them to be disappointed, tak baik tak jawab orang tanya..

.:: 4: Counselor ::.

I felt honored when my friends trust me to share their life reveal. Maybe I’m not the best person to refer but I think I’m a good listener.

Sometimes I deal with stories enough to make my mouth fall open..haha ape la tuh..well, life is unpredictable. Even stranger I met pun tiba2 cerita about her deep dark secret.No! I'm too friendly?

But, the below situation memang ntahapa2..

Girl 1 : aku bgtau ko je tau..ko jangan bgtau orang lain
me : tak..aku tak bgtau sape2..ko jangan risau..nanti kite lepak kat oldtown, aku buat2 macam taktau la..

Sampai oldtown,

Girl 3 : weh.. die ^&*() % @ * ..tapi ko jgn bgtau die aku bgtau ko..ko wat2 taktau la ..

Me : (bedebah..)



If you’re in the same circle of friends, this is NORMAL.

*********************

Above all those, none was my previous full time job. Maybe I did it instinctively to spice up my life! And I'm planning a new job..rahsia dulu..I’m working on it, and it's still a 'career diversion.' So wish me luck!
p/s so what's your 'career diversion'?

7 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Salesgirl:U better try this product, good for ur skin complexion. Remove ur pimples sgt cepat.
Kizzy: Ndak pa..kami jalan2 jak.
Salesgirl:*keep insisting even after several NO from us*
Kizzy:Bah, mcm nilah. Ko try dlu kasi hilang pimples muka ko, baru sy beli ni.
Me:*tarik secepat mungkin*
Kizzy: Tula kan Err aku ckp bgs2 xdgr..sepa mau beli kalau muka dia sndr mcm bulan. Mcm lubang lg tu. *still mumbling while walking away)

I remembered this happened during 1 of our illegal outing in Klang *1998*...took the bus all the way from Kuala Selangor masa tu.
Ur cousin mmg bole jadi tukang kritik paling sesuai mcm Paul Moss.

Ernie Khairina said...

astaga, kejam! haha..kejadian di pkns shah alam ka ni..hoho mesti sa escape perkampungan YS la ni

iza pija said...

uhuk2! lucu la N3 ni ernie.. rajin ko type dgn ayat yg bt aku tmbh segar d mlm buta ni..tp ko mmg layak amik suma position mentioned.. tabik spring.. toing!toinggg!

p/s: sa mmg sgt2 ko ketawa terbayang karenah ko tu..

p/s number2: Err, budak2 YS masa form 1 & 2 mmg slalu kena harrassed promoter kan kan kan..

nurulhuda abu bakar said...

Sodium Laureth Sulfate kan mmg dangerous kan kan kan? ;) hi i'm a new friend here...

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
eheh..ni entry sebab byk masa mo taip nih..and, yup mmg best la kalo dpt buat semua diatas

huda,
SLS mmg dangerous tp ade je suma dlm produk harian kan..cane tu?

Kizzy TF said...

HAHAHAHA =)) terguling2 aku baca komen c Er tu!!
aku ingat! aku ingat! lebih2 lagi quote: "sepa mau beli kalau muka dia sndr mcm bulan. Mcm lubang lg tu."

serius. aku memang kejam taim muda2 dulu. gagagaga (aku dah insaf skg ni)

btw Ernie, 4 bentuk karier tu mmg benar terutama yg no.1: promoter.

aku ingat lagi taim aku borong roti Gardenia d Eraman KLIA, kau suruh aku bisnes roti tu d KK.

Ernie: kizzy, bagus kau bisnes ni d kk.
Aku: hahaha. kau perli aku ka?
Ernie: tak. aku serius la. lagipun KK teda roti cam gini kan? kau pun suka mkn roti ni.
Aku: hehehe. mcmna?
Ernie: Alaa...plan la. boleh tu.
Aku: "terus berfikir"..

sampai skg.

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,

chisss..ahahaha..aku gitu meh?tp aku mmg freak out masa ko borong roti2 tuh, byk gilak!

ok smpai bila mo pikir tu?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

career diversion


… or jobs I could have done better..

While driving yesterday, I dragged myself out of frustration with the traffic jam, or at least the hello-I’m new here-driver. I pictured myself in different situations.

Caution : you might find names repeat continuously, as these people whom I mingled for the entire of my life and so to their’s ..hohoho~


.:: 1: Sales Promoter / Personal Shopper ::.

I intended to write this after accompanied fizaros to Kamdar. Maybe she’s right. Maybe I should be a salesgirl or a promoter, be it in anyway. Often when we are doing our shopping leisure, I will be the most becok-joyah telling which they should grab..

Situation 1 : Searching for kain ela at Kamdar.

There were me, fizabelle and fizaroosli wandering around atau bersaie about 15 minutes before ‘we’ (the supporting friends) picked the absolute for her mum, when the kain2 begin to appear less orderly, due to our searching skills..yang sana nak, tak jadi..sini bawa turun, taknak pulaaa..

So I gave her a few choices, and I don’t mind of carrying the bundle of kain just to make sure it will perfect with the outside layer. And I don’t mind if people around think that I’m the sales promoter, because I talked loud and I’m doing exactly like what a sales promoter does.. maybe I’m better..maybe if the boss sees me, I will be promoted as a supervisor.

Situation 2 : hunting for the skin care at Guardian.

As a good promoter, I do not lie about products. I would not suggest products which I never use before. Aida, my friends always turn to me when she is up to for a skin care. It’s not because I have a crystal clear complexion but I’m not afraid using different products for my skin, please note that every products change will cost you new blemish. But would you rather throw away all the freebies from Cleo, or just try them?

So, from rack to rack I have had willingly consult the product ingredients, like what Salicylic Acid is for, or the right beads size for a forming wash… I could be the ambassador! ..wait, I thought Sodium Laureth Sulfate was dangerous or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate? ok yang ni belum khatam..ouh, maybe I should further for cosmetic course..thee hee hee..


.:: 2: Writer / Author ::.

When we were classmate back then, I was a secretary for our group in bahasa class. Most of the time, I penned the scratch ideas by fizaros or mesun (my groupmate) and the finishing part done by me..ohoo, sound professional? NO. I was bullied!

.. pasrah.

But I don’t mind it anyway, thanks to the complements they gave..ntah ikhlas ke tak.. nak jadi mak dah ko mesun..


.:: 3: Actress ::.

College life was the place I’ll always admire. There was a boy next door who I like to copy his gesture and the way he talked.. I don’t want to be mean, but we just did it for fun!

I act calm and cool when I’m about to kelentong..hoho~ so whenever my girls ask questions, I just gave the answers even sometimes I made them, hey BECAUSE I don’t want them to be disappointed, tak baik tak jawab orang tanya..

.:: 4: Counselor ::.

I felt honored when my friends trust me to share their life reveal. Maybe I’m not the best person to refer but I think I’m a good listener.

Sometimes I deal with stories enough to make my mouth fall open..haha ape la tuh..well, life is unpredictable. Even stranger I met pun tiba2 cerita about her deep dark secret.No! I'm too friendly?

But, the below situation memang ntahapa2..

Girl 1 : aku bgtau ko je tau..ko jangan bgtau orang lain
me : tak..aku tak bgtau sape2..ko jangan risau..nanti kite lepak kat oldtown, aku buat2 macam taktau la..

Sampai oldtown,

Girl 3 : weh.. die ^&*() % @ * ..tapi ko jgn bgtau die aku bgtau ko..ko wat2 taktau la ..

Me : (bedebah..)



If you’re in the same circle of friends, this is NORMAL.

*********************

Above all those, none was my previous full time job. Maybe I did it instinctively to spice up my life! And I'm planning a new job..rahsia dulu..I’m working on it, and it's still a 'career diversion.' So wish me luck!
p/s so what's your 'career diversion'?

7 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Salesgirl:U better try this product, good for ur skin complexion. Remove ur pimples sgt cepat.
Kizzy: Ndak pa..kami jalan2 jak.
Salesgirl:*keep insisting even after several NO from us*
Kizzy:Bah, mcm nilah. Ko try dlu kasi hilang pimples muka ko, baru sy beli ni.
Me:*tarik secepat mungkin*
Kizzy: Tula kan Err aku ckp bgs2 xdgr..sepa mau beli kalau muka dia sndr mcm bulan. Mcm lubang lg tu. *still mumbling while walking away)

I remembered this happened during 1 of our illegal outing in Klang *1998*...took the bus all the way from Kuala Selangor masa tu.
Ur cousin mmg bole jadi tukang kritik paling sesuai mcm Paul Moss.

Ernie Khairina said...

astaga, kejam! haha..kejadian di pkns shah alam ka ni..hoho mesti sa escape perkampungan YS la ni

iza pija said...

uhuk2! lucu la N3 ni ernie.. rajin ko type dgn ayat yg bt aku tmbh segar d mlm buta ni..tp ko mmg layak amik suma position mentioned.. tabik spring.. toing!toinggg!

p/s: sa mmg sgt2 ko ketawa terbayang karenah ko tu..

p/s number2: Err, budak2 YS masa form 1 & 2 mmg slalu kena harrassed promoter kan kan kan..

nurulhuda abu bakar said...

Sodium Laureth Sulfate kan mmg dangerous kan kan kan? ;) hi i'm a new friend here...

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
eheh..ni entry sebab byk masa mo taip nih..and, yup mmg best la kalo dpt buat semua diatas

huda,
SLS mmg dangerous tp ade je suma dlm produk harian kan..cane tu?

Kizzy TF said...

HAHAHAHA =)) terguling2 aku baca komen c Er tu!!
aku ingat! aku ingat! lebih2 lagi quote: "sepa mau beli kalau muka dia sndr mcm bulan. Mcm lubang lg tu."

serius. aku memang kejam taim muda2 dulu. gagagaga (aku dah insaf skg ni)

btw Ernie, 4 bentuk karier tu mmg benar terutama yg no.1: promoter.

aku ingat lagi taim aku borong roti Gardenia d Eraman KLIA, kau suruh aku bisnes roti tu d KK.

Ernie: kizzy, bagus kau bisnes ni d kk.
Aku: hahaha. kau perli aku ka?
Ernie: tak. aku serius la. lagipun KK teda roti cam gini kan? kau pun suka mkn roti ni.
Aku: hehehe. mcmna?
Ernie: Alaa...plan la. boleh tu.
Aku: "terus berfikir"..

sampai skg.

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,

chisss..ahahaha..aku gitu meh?tp aku mmg freak out masa ko borong roti2 tuh, byk gilak!

ok smpai bila mo pikir tu?