Friday, March 27, 2009

best experience

Happy Birthday Maisun & Diana!!



I have indeed adventure people’s characters during my classes. Some are coming for the valued knowledge. Some are established enough so they tend to ‘rely less on other’ (I hope I made the right word when ‘bighead’ is too harsh) Some are demanded and forceful, but fortunately learnt a lesson after some sound advices..hehe. The lecture classes are just like any other ordinary class. Playful jokes everywhere, so we just laugh and having fun..also ada juga the weirdo gang..serius pelik. Macam2 perangai la. But after all, regardless of age or one’s experiences.

..and out of sudden I just reminisce back those old days..hmm, Maybe because a group mate has showed me his project on MMU’s corporate video. I saw the line computer desks next to the library staircase..haha, the blue bookshelves that I never visit, the campus signage, and oh so everything!

"kak, nak nasi daging merah kuah lebih 2, extra sambal belacan..Zura, hang pi beli milo ais 2 pulak" - dialog makan. eyy rindu MMU!

Our class will end real soon. It’s supposed today, but my cikgu his dad has just passed away. Al-Fatihah. So, next monday will be our documentary presentation and mini-convocation; awarding certificate.

And of course I’ve planned of what to wear. Since I’m into black now, so..

Oh ya, we are working on a documentary about the Hippos at Paya Indah Wetlands, Dengkil. I’m in mood to write, so..


..during shooting on the crocodile eggs, not my team's project.. saja sibuk2


me and aween (probably you're reading this aween! hehe)..our pose and the crew as the props..haha..tengah sengal2 nih..panas!


On screen, the guard feeding the hippos. These hippos are from an exchange project between Nile hippos from Botswana and Tapir from our country.

One thing about hippo is when they are about sweating, we will notice a red like fluid coming out from the body/skin.

The name Kundra, Chendana and Juwita are a given name from a contest. Juwita was very shy during the shooting, won't eat infront of the crew :P

di hempap Tevez adalah satu kengerian (tiada kaitan dengan hippos)


so damn hot, and dry!..but we got an expert cameraman and had experinced with Jejak Rasul expedition to 8 middle east / europe countries. Benci dan jeles boleh?

Chalets are provided for visitors and other interested spot. Apart from lakes (crocodile, LOTUS, typha..etc) frankly, the place which previously aimed a transit for KLIA passenger (I PERSONALLY THINK THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA BY TUN MAHATHIR) but now turned to a dead place. Government should help this out, why don't they held seminar/kursus more often at place like this?? I myself should forget 5 star hotel by now T_T


I didn't find problems mingle with stranger. I think by knowing people, then I realize what degree am I on...dan berMuhasabah diri..

I still hate those who have conquered places abroad.

8 comments:

.:: khairieah ::. said...

best!
i looovveee outdoor actvities!

Kizzy TF said...

boleh aku letak jari aku atas mulut badak tu - dan kau ambik gambr pose aku - pura2 terkejut -

p.s- sweet last pic kau tu ^_^

Ernie Khairina said...

ct,
best tapi sunburn la..hitam sudah~

kizzy,
i dont think ko pura2 terkejut..mesti ko sdh berlari sebab the hippo tuh actually agak menakutkan bila dia start 'bising'

last pin tuh candid, groupmate amik

ama said...

ernie, u look so cool with that table with many tabs & buttons! ;)

aku tak pernah dgr psl Paya Indah ni..now i know ada mcm2 kat sana.. (nampak sgt mcm katak bwh coconut shell ahaha )

aween mokhtar said...

ernie!
hehe..finally found ur blog..kte salah eja aritu..
i see me! (mmg panas tempat itu..hehe)
:p
anyway, it was great knowing u..akak yg comel ;p
gud luck and have fun eh..oso, dun forget me! :)

chun said...

ernie,
thanks..ko nmpk mcm director filemla. cool!

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
tak berani gile nk kacau all those buttons..hehe

aween,
yeah keep in touch..i'll visit ur blog eh

chun,
mana ade director..tukang sibuk2 jek.. :P

Kizzy TF said...

ernie, cam kau tau2 je kan action aku hehehe

p/s-bila lagi nak candid aku?

Friday, March 27, 2009

best experience

Happy Birthday Maisun & Diana!!



I have indeed adventure people’s characters during my classes. Some are coming for the valued knowledge. Some are established enough so they tend to ‘rely less on other’ (I hope I made the right word when ‘bighead’ is too harsh) Some are demanded and forceful, but fortunately learnt a lesson after some sound advices..hehe. The lecture classes are just like any other ordinary class. Playful jokes everywhere, so we just laugh and having fun..also ada juga the weirdo gang..serius pelik. Macam2 perangai la. But after all, regardless of age or one’s experiences.

..and out of sudden I just reminisce back those old days..hmm, Maybe because a group mate has showed me his project on MMU’s corporate video. I saw the line computer desks next to the library staircase..haha, the blue bookshelves that I never visit, the campus signage, and oh so everything!

"kak, nak nasi daging merah kuah lebih 2, extra sambal belacan..Zura, hang pi beli milo ais 2 pulak" - dialog makan. eyy rindu MMU!

Our class will end real soon. It’s supposed today, but my cikgu his dad has just passed away. Al-Fatihah. So, next monday will be our documentary presentation and mini-convocation; awarding certificate.

And of course I’ve planned of what to wear. Since I’m into black now, so..

Oh ya, we are working on a documentary about the Hippos at Paya Indah Wetlands, Dengkil. I’m in mood to write, so..


..during shooting on the crocodile eggs, not my team's project.. saja sibuk2


me and aween (probably you're reading this aween! hehe)..our pose and the crew as the props..haha..tengah sengal2 nih..panas!


On screen, the guard feeding the hippos. These hippos are from an exchange project between Nile hippos from Botswana and Tapir from our country.

One thing about hippo is when they are about sweating, we will notice a red like fluid coming out from the body/skin.

The name Kundra, Chendana and Juwita are a given name from a contest. Juwita was very shy during the shooting, won't eat infront of the crew :P

di hempap Tevez adalah satu kengerian (tiada kaitan dengan hippos)


so damn hot, and dry!..but we got an expert cameraman and had experinced with Jejak Rasul expedition to 8 middle east / europe countries. Benci dan jeles boleh?

Chalets are provided for visitors and other interested spot. Apart from lakes (crocodile, LOTUS, typha..etc) frankly, the place which previously aimed a transit for KLIA passenger (I PERSONALLY THINK THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA BY TUN MAHATHIR) but now turned to a dead place. Government should help this out, why don't they held seminar/kursus more often at place like this?? I myself should forget 5 star hotel by now T_T


I didn't find problems mingle with stranger. I think by knowing people, then I realize what degree am I on...dan berMuhasabah diri..

I still hate those who have conquered places abroad.

8 comments:

.:: khairieah ::. said...

best!
i looovveee outdoor actvities!

Kizzy TF said...

boleh aku letak jari aku atas mulut badak tu - dan kau ambik gambr pose aku - pura2 terkejut -

p.s- sweet last pic kau tu ^_^

Ernie Khairina said...

ct,
best tapi sunburn la..hitam sudah~

kizzy,
i dont think ko pura2 terkejut..mesti ko sdh berlari sebab the hippo tuh actually agak menakutkan bila dia start 'bising'

last pin tuh candid, groupmate amik

ama said...

ernie, u look so cool with that table with many tabs & buttons! ;)

aku tak pernah dgr psl Paya Indah ni..now i know ada mcm2 kat sana.. (nampak sgt mcm katak bwh coconut shell ahaha )

aween mokhtar said...

ernie!
hehe..finally found ur blog..kte salah eja aritu..
i see me! (mmg panas tempat itu..hehe)
:p
anyway, it was great knowing u..akak yg comel ;p
gud luck and have fun eh..oso, dun forget me! :)

chun said...

ernie,
thanks..ko nmpk mcm director filemla. cool!

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
tak berani gile nk kacau all those buttons..hehe

aween,
yeah keep in touch..i'll visit ur blog eh

chun,
mana ade director..tukang sibuk2 jek.. :P

Kizzy TF said...

ernie, cam kau tau2 je kan action aku hehehe

p/s-bila lagi nak candid aku?