Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hippo Docu : It's A Wrap!


Do I write because I want to remember my own life? I write because maybe someday I could read again my writings and believe that I've done something meaningful..POYO

whatever!
the entry please..

I now strongly believe that the university thesis represents a significant piece of work that is well written. So, don't get mad if your lecturer ask you for it. You might come across plenty of such for the whole of your life! hehe..

When I was in MMU, I was always in a group with guys so you know.. I became the 'compiler' ( did I made a new term?) for a documentation.. look at me,


I've always been destined for this job T_T.. I rather not let surrogate person to finish it tho. mulakan dengan baik, habiskan dengan baik.

serabut weh nak compile keje semua orang ..terima kasih kepada hubby kerana tolong masa weekend.


We've done 2 days theory classes before been given an opportunity to visualize the knowledge to a real production. As mentioned from my last post, we were assigned to Paya Indah Wentlands, and we choosed the Nile Hippo as our 'talent' . I was the producer for the documentary, nothing much to be proud of but I must give a super-duper credit to our cameraman, director and scripwriter for the job well done!

During the 'tayangan perdana' :P , we've been criticized by list of famous and well known people. Their comments were very important and help us continue to improve.. in future, insyAllah.


unlikely to grow taller.. T_T



watak utama dalam kelas..sumpah aku takkan lupa

I was looking at P. Ramlee & friends' potraits which were everywhere around the building and suddenly I met him! Panjang umur Pak Ajis (Datuk) ..agak ajaib sebab memang tengah terfikir pasal dia.


jangan baru mengenang bila sudah tiada

4 comments:

.:: khairieah ::. said...

best aktiviti ko..
blajar banyak.
bole ka tiap minggu ada different kursus.
can learn a lot kan!
tp kursus benda yg mau dibuat dulu la.hehehe..i love p ramlee n frens

nurul khairunie said...

bestnya ko!
i missed the photog course. sed.

Kizzy TF said...

ernie,bestnya! kau tgh kursus kaini?

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hippo Docu : It's A Wrap!


Do I write because I want to remember my own life? I write because maybe someday I could read again my writings and believe that I've done something meaningful..POYO

whatever!
the entry please..

I now strongly believe that the university thesis represents a significant piece of work that is well written. So, don't get mad if your lecturer ask you for it. You might come across plenty of such for the whole of your life! hehe..

When I was in MMU, I was always in a group with guys so you know.. I became the 'compiler' ( did I made a new term?) for a documentation.. look at me,


I've always been destined for this job T_T.. I rather not let surrogate person to finish it tho. mulakan dengan baik, habiskan dengan baik.

serabut weh nak compile keje semua orang ..terima kasih kepada hubby kerana tolong masa weekend.


We've done 2 days theory classes before been given an opportunity to visualize the knowledge to a real production. As mentioned from my last post, we were assigned to Paya Indah Wentlands, and we choosed the Nile Hippo as our 'talent' . I was the producer for the documentary, nothing much to be proud of but I must give a super-duper credit to our cameraman, director and scripwriter for the job well done!

During the 'tayangan perdana' :P , we've been criticized by list of famous and well known people. Their comments were very important and help us continue to improve.. in future, insyAllah.


unlikely to grow taller.. T_T



watak utama dalam kelas..sumpah aku takkan lupa

I was looking at P. Ramlee & friends' potraits which were everywhere around the building and suddenly I met him! Panjang umur Pak Ajis (Datuk) ..agak ajaib sebab memang tengah terfikir pasal dia.


jangan baru mengenang bila sudah tiada

4 comments:

.:: khairieah ::. said...

best aktiviti ko..
blajar banyak.
bole ka tiap minggu ada different kursus.
can learn a lot kan!
tp kursus benda yg mau dibuat dulu la.hehehe..i love p ramlee n frens

nurul khairunie said...

bestnya ko!
i missed the photog course. sed.

Kizzy TF said...

ernie,bestnya! kau tgh kursus kaini?

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com