Friday, March 13, 2009

the luncheon story



I went to Alamanda with fiza today (after our wall-to-wall messages :P ), had lunch at JM Bariani House. We ordered ayam masak merah je, both same menu.. not much selection there. I don’t know if it is new opened restaurant but the rate was affordable enough for kenyang.

sebab pink

We spent about an hour for the luncheon, stories made us roll with laughter. Probably about the dream clothes, dream jobs, dream places, hmm..dream of everything. And when we hit about interesting places, that easily gave shriek of amusement! Haha.. we are of the same mind, we opted the globe trekker than the bagista! So chosen places today were Vienna and me, ‘ Ganges River’ T_T . I knew it was hard for my girls to pretend their true expression when I said ‘ Ganges River’ hmm, I’m in love with cultures and not discriminate races..ok la kadang2 aku gelak jugak. Kesimpulan: berangan untuk mengelilingi dunia adalah free.


Then we strolled around to this shop – Somerset Bay. I like this boutique and its collection, and its concept, but frankly I never had a piece..erm, as far as I remember la kan..I hate to buy clothes as I could find it cheaper elsewhere ..unless, it is one of a kind la.. or on 70% off sale.


I like this bag, obviously because of the color..should or shouldn’t I? My friends told me not to shop this time, hmm.. I should mend my piggy bank and spend it at Shenzhen! Bluekk.. I don’t have so called piggy bank pun.. bestnya kalau tiba2 jumpa duit dalam almari..dalam jeans.

But GOLD is real investment. The shine simply gives you an everlasting smile like what we had..dah seronok tak ingat dunia la kan.. HABIB is on SALE with wide assortment of jewelry at Alamanda. Serius buat kami gila sebentar. Especially someone who is preparing to walk down the isle, soon :P


mine and IN my mind T_T

and in her mind

me : babe, dah kul 3.30 weh!

fiza: ok la tuh, daripada aku balik kul 4?

FINE

***********************

Ganges River, India

7 comments:

kemaryahya said...

kagum aku ko suke ganges river tu.
sungai tu sgt kotor yet org india selamba mandi dalam. dalam tu ada bangkai lembu, jap g ade mayat manusia, pastu lembu2 kencing dalam sungai tu. really dirty.
but still they are so religious to believe the holy river bring hapiness to themself.

Ernie Khairina said...

kemar,
i knew about the dirty stuff, hehe..
still that give me different view. orang kate, 'coloful and spice'
or maybe i just attracted to that partucular spot kot.

fiza said...

weih!! balik ofis kol 3.30? hishhh!!! unproductive!!

Ernie Khairina said...

fiza,
ada hikmah juga la ko gi tengok makcik fariza tu

nurul khairunie said...

way-ta-minit,
masa sy p padini kk pun sy p ushar2 jua tu bag yg dulu.
haha.
but i know its no good for me.
probably becos of the texture of the bag.
kalo kana kicap, sumpah berus smpai kilat pun nda hilang.

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
yes make sense!
eventho she's geogeous, i'm still wise cheh!
(terbayang2 juga la)

keira said...

hehe..vienna? im in love with salzburg austria..wish to be there ..insyallh

Friday, March 13, 2009

the luncheon story



I went to Alamanda with fiza today (after our wall-to-wall messages :P ), had lunch at JM Bariani House. We ordered ayam masak merah je, both same menu.. not much selection there. I don’t know if it is new opened restaurant but the rate was affordable enough for kenyang.

sebab pink

We spent about an hour for the luncheon, stories made us roll with laughter. Probably about the dream clothes, dream jobs, dream places, hmm..dream of everything. And when we hit about interesting places, that easily gave shriek of amusement! Haha.. we are of the same mind, we opted the globe trekker than the bagista! So chosen places today were Vienna and me, ‘ Ganges River’ T_T . I knew it was hard for my girls to pretend their true expression when I said ‘ Ganges River’ hmm, I’m in love with cultures and not discriminate races..ok la kadang2 aku gelak jugak. Kesimpulan: berangan untuk mengelilingi dunia adalah free.


Then we strolled around to this shop – Somerset Bay. I like this boutique and its collection, and its concept, but frankly I never had a piece..erm, as far as I remember la kan..I hate to buy clothes as I could find it cheaper elsewhere ..unless, it is one of a kind la.. or on 70% off sale.


I like this bag, obviously because of the color..should or shouldn’t I? My friends told me not to shop this time, hmm.. I should mend my piggy bank and spend it at Shenzhen! Bluekk.. I don’t have so called piggy bank pun.. bestnya kalau tiba2 jumpa duit dalam almari..dalam jeans.

But GOLD is real investment. The shine simply gives you an everlasting smile like what we had..dah seronok tak ingat dunia la kan.. HABIB is on SALE with wide assortment of jewelry at Alamanda. Serius buat kami gila sebentar. Especially someone who is preparing to walk down the isle, soon :P


mine and IN my mind T_T

and in her mind

me : babe, dah kul 3.30 weh!

fiza: ok la tuh, daripada aku balik kul 4?

FINE

***********************

Ganges River, India

7 comments:

kemaryahya said...

kagum aku ko suke ganges river tu.
sungai tu sgt kotor yet org india selamba mandi dalam. dalam tu ada bangkai lembu, jap g ade mayat manusia, pastu lembu2 kencing dalam sungai tu. really dirty.
but still they are so religious to believe the holy river bring hapiness to themself.

Ernie Khairina said...

kemar,
i knew about the dirty stuff, hehe..
still that give me different view. orang kate, 'coloful and spice'
or maybe i just attracted to that partucular spot kot.

fiza said...

weih!! balik ofis kol 3.30? hishhh!!! unproductive!!

Ernie Khairina said...

fiza,
ada hikmah juga la ko gi tengok makcik fariza tu

nurul khairunie said...

way-ta-minit,
masa sy p padini kk pun sy p ushar2 jua tu bag yg dulu.
haha.
but i know its no good for me.
probably becos of the texture of the bag.
kalo kana kicap, sumpah berus smpai kilat pun nda hilang.

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
yes make sense!
eventho she's geogeous, i'm still wise cheh!
(terbayang2 juga la)

keira said...

hehe..vienna? im in love with salzburg austria..wish to be there ..insyallh