Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the world that I afford

..the statement of wondering.
**********
The entry;

Let me apologize to begin with
Let me apologize for what I'm about to say
But trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed
But somehow I got caught up in between

Between my pride and my promise
Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way
The things I want to say to you get lost before they come
The only thing that's worse than one is none


I was listening to LP’s track In Between, to what was Shinoda trying to explain, and maybe he sang to calm those who had been arguing..he sang very cute to me, with his pleasant voice. cheh..suke hati..dengar je lirik.. How true the prediction turned out! 5 minutes later, the traffic suddenly slowed down with no visible reason to speed up again. Road block kee?? Arghh. Location: Bdr Tasik Selatan. I saw two or three cars were busy arguing with police men to let them go.

…and I, ouh shit! My road tax has expired last month and the sticker proudly bonds very well with the glass..still!! I can't afford for any summons this time tauuu..I slowed way down and borrowed the time for excuses plan before the police get right in front of my nose. What did I do? My very bright smile featuring a gracious hand wave saved my day! The police didn’t even made a glimpse to my road tax. Hehe. Senyum itu sedekah. Zura anak polis, best la ko mesti tak takut polis T_T

So I continued my journey to Pusat Bandaraya (sign biru), met Fizah at Jln Tar. After some work, we went to this pusat tudung terkemuka KL..very much occupied with all the tudungs..we spent almost 2 hours kot. Meriah, colorful, choices and affordable..penat, muka merah
I bought shawls, tudung bawal, tudung kecik petak..for me and my sister, also fizaroosli’s mum ..pesanan kawan. ko mesti mention kat mak ko tau, aku yang beli sebab comel english style gitu.



Senarai Kesyukuran : tudung murah, Jln TAR
*****************
We love blog shopping, didn’t we? I do. Lets visit my friend, Keira’s one of a kind blogshop, click banner

..variety scarves from TIE RACK London. Kiera, sincerely I’m new with this brand.*blush..

Fizah, I think Tie Rack is what you’re looking for (as per our phone conversation yesterday..)


p/s I had chaining dreams with the same cast, but I don’t remember every little part.. last night was beautiful as yellow, but I was given a note with something I tried to remember when I woke up, like what did you say? Hmm.. I treat my dreams seriously these days?

10 comments:

ama said...

ernie, aku baru je berangan nak ke jln tar dgn kwn aku td..sbb tudung kat melaka ni mahal le..thnx for the heads up! ;)

nurul khairunie said...

senarai kesyukuran saya ialah kedai yin yin yang berfesyen2 bajunya dan murah2. weyh tudung sy mana?

bliss said...

thanks dear ..promote my blog..;)

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

do i look good in that style?

Ernie Khairina said...

amar,
aku duk 5 tahun kat melaka kan tak penah beli tudung sebab mmg tak banyak choice..kena juga ke KL.. :P jom la..aku leh jek teman!

nurul,
i'm dreaming of the dress :D can't wait <-- org gila!

keira,
my pleasure :)

fizah,
mesti! ya..gorgeous as always.

Kizzy TF said...

erm..awal bulan 4 kita shopping shawls Jln TAR nak? ^_^

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
kamu jahat! kamu lepak 2 org malam2.Aku JELES okkk...huhu

neway, ya bah! i'm more than happy for april.. :D

BibiEr Karim said...

Jeles? Kes di bulan April tu sepa patut jeles? Huaaaaaaaa...I so wanna go to Kolumpur jg.

Ernie Khairina said...

Er,

Ya bah..mari2! kita kacau si 'tuan rumah shah alam' sekali

To ALL TieRack Scarf LOvers.... said...

kami menjual tudung tie rack dari london......lawati kami di http://scarfonline.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the world that I afford

..the statement of wondering.
**********
The entry;

Let me apologize to begin with
Let me apologize for what I'm about to say
But trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed
But somehow I got caught up in between

Between my pride and my promise
Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way
The things I want to say to you get lost before they come
The only thing that's worse than one is none


I was listening to LP’s track In Between, to what was Shinoda trying to explain, and maybe he sang to calm those who had been arguing..he sang very cute to me, with his pleasant voice. cheh..suke hati..dengar je lirik.. How true the prediction turned out! 5 minutes later, the traffic suddenly slowed down with no visible reason to speed up again. Road block kee?? Arghh. Location: Bdr Tasik Selatan. I saw two or three cars were busy arguing with police men to let them go.

…and I, ouh shit! My road tax has expired last month and the sticker proudly bonds very well with the glass..still!! I can't afford for any summons this time tauuu..I slowed way down and borrowed the time for excuses plan before the police get right in front of my nose. What did I do? My very bright smile featuring a gracious hand wave saved my day! The police didn’t even made a glimpse to my road tax. Hehe. Senyum itu sedekah. Zura anak polis, best la ko mesti tak takut polis T_T

So I continued my journey to Pusat Bandaraya (sign biru), met Fizah at Jln Tar. After some work, we went to this pusat tudung terkemuka KL..very much occupied with all the tudungs..we spent almost 2 hours kot. Meriah, colorful, choices and affordable..penat, muka merah
I bought shawls, tudung bawal, tudung kecik petak..for me and my sister, also fizaroosli’s mum ..pesanan kawan. ko mesti mention kat mak ko tau, aku yang beli sebab comel english style gitu.



Senarai Kesyukuran : tudung murah, Jln TAR
*****************
We love blog shopping, didn’t we? I do. Lets visit my friend, Keira’s one of a kind blogshop, click banner

..variety scarves from TIE RACK London. Kiera, sincerely I’m new with this brand.*blush..

Fizah, I think Tie Rack is what you’re looking for (as per our phone conversation yesterday..)


p/s I had chaining dreams with the same cast, but I don’t remember every little part.. last night was beautiful as yellow, but I was given a note with something I tried to remember when I woke up, like what did you say? Hmm.. I treat my dreams seriously these days?

10 comments:

ama said...

ernie, aku baru je berangan nak ke jln tar dgn kwn aku td..sbb tudung kat melaka ni mahal le..thnx for the heads up! ;)

nurul khairunie said...

senarai kesyukuran saya ialah kedai yin yin yang berfesyen2 bajunya dan murah2. weyh tudung sy mana?

bliss said...

thanks dear ..promote my blog..;)

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

do i look good in that style?

Ernie Khairina said...

amar,
aku duk 5 tahun kat melaka kan tak penah beli tudung sebab mmg tak banyak choice..kena juga ke KL.. :P jom la..aku leh jek teman!

nurul,
i'm dreaming of the dress :D can't wait <-- org gila!

keira,
my pleasure :)

fizah,
mesti! ya..gorgeous as always.

Kizzy TF said...

erm..awal bulan 4 kita shopping shawls Jln TAR nak? ^_^

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
kamu jahat! kamu lepak 2 org malam2.Aku JELES okkk...huhu

neway, ya bah! i'm more than happy for april.. :D

BibiEr Karim said...

Jeles? Kes di bulan April tu sepa patut jeles? Huaaaaaaaa...I so wanna go to Kolumpur jg.

Ernie Khairina said...

Er,

Ya bah..mari2! kita kacau si 'tuan rumah shah alam' sekali

To ALL TieRack Scarf LOvers.... said...

kami menjual tudung tie rack dari london......lawati kami di http://scarfonline.blogspot.com/