Friday, March 6, 2009

to the big day

habis ke nih? I doubt. But me, rather eat than shop!
I started the day a bit late. I was kinda feeling lazy and just wanna stay home. Idle. Last night I thought I would have 48 hours a day (because my earlier plan was going out to few places in KL to settle some work) konon. But when I woke up this morning, everything seemed to vanish, except this one..haha, sometimes it is good to break the rules..at least, my intuition has saved me from from KL friday pesta traffic ..wow, good name!
As planned, I met fiza at Alamanda for lunch. When we were student, I had often accompanied her to pet clinic. She's so in love with cats. Today, I ushered her to few shops, intended for her special ring. I'm more than glad juga. Adakah menunjukkan aku selalu interframe??



It was thrilled. Mind you, it ain't easy job when we've stumbled across few striking jewels with colorful gemstones and indeed, we were easily carried away.
ok..the colorful was my interest, and I took pictures of her KIV ring designs list. So she won't get pening.

love at first sight (eww..kenapa jariku tampak lebih berusia??)

I've emailed her the pictures, I think she needs to survey before purchase..But me, I always made so many survey but in time I totally forget about it. LOL. selamat kocek ku
As always, we wrapped the meeting by asking a stranger to snap our picture.

dua bunga

4 comments:

MommyAdam said...

cantik baju hehe

.:: khairieah ::. said...

jari tampak berusia sebab kamera hebat. huhu

iza pija said...

aku perasan loket mu berhuruf A.. so sweet..

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
flower power!

miss ct,
sed..itu la terus macro habis-habisan

pija,
'A' for everything angel :P
and my favorite too!

Friday, March 6, 2009

to the big day

habis ke nih? I doubt. But me, rather eat than shop!
I started the day a bit late. I was kinda feeling lazy and just wanna stay home. Idle. Last night I thought I would have 48 hours a day (because my earlier plan was going out to few places in KL to settle some work) konon. But when I woke up this morning, everything seemed to vanish, except this one..haha, sometimes it is good to break the rules..at least, my intuition has saved me from from KL friday pesta traffic ..wow, good name!
As planned, I met fiza at Alamanda for lunch. When we were student, I had often accompanied her to pet clinic. She's so in love with cats. Today, I ushered her to few shops, intended for her special ring. I'm more than glad juga. Adakah menunjukkan aku selalu interframe??



It was thrilled. Mind you, it ain't easy job when we've stumbled across few striking jewels with colorful gemstones and indeed, we were easily carried away.
ok..the colorful was my interest, and I took pictures of her KIV ring designs list. So she won't get pening.

love at first sight (eww..kenapa jariku tampak lebih berusia??)

I've emailed her the pictures, I think she needs to survey before purchase..But me, I always made so many survey but in time I totally forget about it. LOL. selamat kocek ku
As always, we wrapped the meeting by asking a stranger to snap our picture.

dua bunga

4 comments:

MommyAdam said...

cantik baju hehe

.:: khairieah ::. said...

jari tampak berusia sebab kamera hebat. huhu

iza pija said...

aku perasan loket mu berhuruf A.. so sweet..

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
flower power!

miss ct,
sed..itu la terus macro habis-habisan

pija,
'A' for everything angel :P
and my favorite too!