Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shopaholic goes movie!

I remember my girl friend, reynna introduced the Sophie Kinsella’s books. Since then, I couldn't put down any of the Shopaholic series. ngehehe..and my sister told me that the series now goes movie yay! why I always be the last to know a good news? But anyway, another hilarious-super fab movie (erk..for a fan like moi!) now filming. Though we know that the movie will not be exactly like the book ( like always) but I can’t wait...best..best sgt!..hmm..but the movie is filming in NYC, when the actual story was set up in England…or maybe they are combining the books?

Pictures from the set of the Shopaholic Movie

Isla Fisher ( Rebecca Bloomwood)
Hugh Dancy ( Luke Brandon )

No comments:

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shopaholic goes movie!

I remember my girl friend, reynna introduced the Sophie Kinsella’s books. Since then, I couldn't put down any of the Shopaholic series. ngehehe..and my sister told me that the series now goes movie yay! why I always be the last to know a good news? But anyway, another hilarious-super fab movie (erk..for a fan like moi!) now filming. Though we know that the movie will not be exactly like the book ( like always) but I can’t wait...best..best sgt!..hmm..but the movie is filming in NYC, when the actual story was set up in England…or maybe they are combining the books?

Pictures from the set of the Shopaholic Movie

Isla Fisher ( Rebecca Bloomwood)
Hugh Dancy ( Luke Brandon )

0 comments: