Saturday, April 26, 2008

Deal..Deal..Deal

Deal ..Deal..Deal

I have started my day earlier than other weekend and we rushed out to meet my future tenure. At first, I felt a bit uncertain to agree with the contract because there was some problem with the payment and the condition of the unit. But after some discussion, and hubby was concerning my extended travel (because my office was shifted to Bukit Raja), we then have the deal! So by tomorrow I will packing my stuff to move out to our first own house..hahaha..ok..

i love choc muffin


To celebrate, we had our lunch at Kenny Roger’s. Surprisingly, one boutique owner called and with half an hour notice, he wanted to have a meeting with me. gile..Luckily, I always have my sample of piece in my car. So terpaksa la makan cepat2 kan..


The tauke seems like my collection, but he wanted to take a look some more. So, by next week I have to get ready with more collection. I do really hope will have the deal. Amin..

At the afternoon, hubby pula has his discussion with contractor at Cyberjaya. Although I am not so familiar with this place, I have promised to accompany. I didn’t know any of the animals they are discussing or maybe I have heard something like ‘papan tanda’ /road / or bridge? (hubby is working at Road Department, Public Work Department) But I hope hubby will have his deal. So, boring la kan..tapi keje saya dah selesai.kena la teman die pula..




sedang meneliti peta cyberjaya..tgk pun pening.






Actually at the same time, the BIG boss also lepak kat sini. When I say Big Boss, thats mean the Minister of Work- Dato'Ir Md Zin (successor Dato' Seri Samy Vellu), saw him and other members kat meja lain..rasa nk je snap gambar (excited biase la..excited jumpe boss hubby) tapi, since nanti poyo, takpe la. But we pass by at surau sebelah Padi Hse tu.


my blog and strawberry mellow @ oldtown

No comments:

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Deal..Deal..Deal

Deal ..Deal..Deal

I have started my day earlier than other weekend and we rushed out to meet my future tenure. At first, I felt a bit uncertain to agree with the contract because there was some problem with the payment and the condition of the unit. But after some discussion, and hubby was concerning my extended travel (because my office was shifted to Bukit Raja), we then have the deal! So by tomorrow I will packing my stuff to move out to our first own house..hahaha..ok..

i love choc muffin


To celebrate, we had our lunch at Kenny Roger’s. Surprisingly, one boutique owner called and with half an hour notice, he wanted to have a meeting with me. gile..Luckily, I always have my sample of piece in my car. So terpaksa la makan cepat2 kan..


The tauke seems like my collection, but he wanted to take a look some more. So, by next week I have to get ready with more collection. I do really hope will have the deal. Amin..

At the afternoon, hubby pula has his discussion with contractor at Cyberjaya. Although I am not so familiar with this place, I have promised to accompany. I didn’t know any of the animals they are discussing or maybe I have heard something like ‘papan tanda’ /road / or bridge? (hubby is working at Road Department, Public Work Department) But I hope hubby will have his deal. So, boring la kan..tapi keje saya dah selesai.kena la teman die pula..




sedang meneliti peta cyberjaya..tgk pun pening.






Actually at the same time, the BIG boss also lepak kat sini. When I say Big Boss, thats mean the Minister of Work- Dato'Ir Md Zin (successor Dato' Seri Samy Vellu), saw him and other members kat meja lain..rasa nk je snap gambar (excited biase la..excited jumpe boss hubby) tapi, since nanti poyo, takpe la. But we pass by at surau sebelah Padi Hse tu.


my blog and strawberry mellow @ oldtown

0 comments: