Friday, April 18, 2008

unhealthy?

hello folks.

Today I get to federal highway sooner than usual. I felt like want to reach office earlier. Not because of the 830am meeting,(remember our GM had just left office, we might not have the meeting..for a while ..yay!) but I was looking forward to have my breakfast at Mc Donald..boleh tak tibe2?
As the traffic was still congested, I think I better called Mc Donald as an alternative.

“welcome to Mc Donald delivery services..press 1 to continue..”

hehe..in 45 mins I will have my Mc Muffin..yay..I was thinking to ask the crew to cancel the Arabica coffee (which I dislike) but she probably will say that it’s in package. So, but nevermind..I will put that aside then…
So today, I will punch my card earlier.. and I might be the first to come in my department.. I can park my car in front of the building..my bos will impress..

In a minute I changed my mind.. I called Fizah..hehe, selalu dia mesti dah ada around here.. maybe I can cancel the order, and have our Mc Donald together..boleh borak2..mesti lagi best

Me : fizah..ko dah kat mane tuh?
Fizah : (suara ngantuk) aku EL ari nih..
Me: (sed..erk anyway..) aku dah sampai sebelah rebung..hebat tak..(consider it was 8.10 am)

…and we continue till I reach office)…






by the way, this is Fizah..
I always envy the nose








and this is me and fizabelle..
so that you can differentiate my fizas




so, from my story it quite show I am not so determine.
But anyway, my meal was ready as I reach office.hehe

ya i know, i start my day with unhealthy meal but..i promise that i will have some balance meal later for luncheon.

I had KFC.
Unhealthy.

*****************************************************
Why I always be jealous? Or maybe all girls have their own stupid jealousy?..

haha..after I read fiza's blog about Copacabana (she is organizing her boss’s trip to Rio)..and all the places that she mentioned (especially Paris. ever since been always in love with Paris) I have the thought that fiza is going to the same places too..and I start imagining fiza’s nice pictures from her vacation..haha..(ok bertindak saiko disini..tapi series ni..)

dah dengki dah ni…

and I remember after a vacation, I ask my girls to lepak so that they can have the souvenirs I bought (kitorang mmg suke tukar2 hadiah..we are thoughtfulness!) After my sms, one of my girlfren replied

ernie..simpan souvenir aku, jgn tukar ngan f*za tau..

see.. girls will always have their jealousy.
So are you will consider this as unhealthy?

But still, I believe this is cute! We are born to act cute..hahaha

5 comments:

ctsanah said...

was it me who sent the sms?? i cant remember.haha btw..i miss my cute girls..uwaaaa

fiza said...

oi oiii....
ahahaha...pendengki!!!
aku pon tak pat pg siot..tp still wish that any second je bos aku change his mind soh aku ikut die skali..(mintak la termakbul wish aku tu)
the SMS thingy tu klakar gile!hahaah

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

ct..luckily its not you..its NORLIN MUHAMAD..boleh tak budak2 nih..hahaha
itu aku tak citer pasal fiza tukar souvenir lagik tuh..

fiza..aku tetap jeles!

Anonymous said...

well, u know y aku EL..hehe

ayu2523 said...

we are born to act cute...hehe,aku suke ayat tuh..

Friday, April 18, 2008

unhealthy?

hello folks.

Today I get to federal highway sooner than usual. I felt like want to reach office earlier. Not because of the 830am meeting,(remember our GM had just left office, we might not have the meeting..for a while ..yay!) but I was looking forward to have my breakfast at Mc Donald..boleh tak tibe2?
As the traffic was still congested, I think I better called Mc Donald as an alternative.

“welcome to Mc Donald delivery services..press 1 to continue..”

hehe..in 45 mins I will have my Mc Muffin..yay..I was thinking to ask the crew to cancel the Arabica coffee (which I dislike) but she probably will say that it’s in package. So, but nevermind..I will put that aside then…
So today, I will punch my card earlier.. and I might be the first to come in my department.. I can park my car in front of the building..my bos will impress..

In a minute I changed my mind.. I called Fizah..hehe, selalu dia mesti dah ada around here.. maybe I can cancel the order, and have our Mc Donald together..boleh borak2..mesti lagi best

Me : fizah..ko dah kat mane tuh?
Fizah : (suara ngantuk) aku EL ari nih..
Me: (sed..erk anyway..) aku dah sampai sebelah rebung..hebat tak..(consider it was 8.10 am)

…and we continue till I reach office)…






by the way, this is Fizah..
I always envy the nose








and this is me and fizabelle..
so that you can differentiate my fizas




so, from my story it quite show I am not so determine.
But anyway, my meal was ready as I reach office.hehe

ya i know, i start my day with unhealthy meal but..i promise that i will have some balance meal later for luncheon.

I had KFC.
Unhealthy.

*****************************************************
Why I always be jealous? Or maybe all girls have their own stupid jealousy?..

haha..after I read fiza's blog about Copacabana (she is organizing her boss’s trip to Rio)..and all the places that she mentioned (especially Paris. ever since been always in love with Paris) I have the thought that fiza is going to the same places too..and I start imagining fiza’s nice pictures from her vacation..haha..(ok bertindak saiko disini..tapi series ni..)

dah dengki dah ni…

and I remember after a vacation, I ask my girls to lepak so that they can have the souvenirs I bought (kitorang mmg suke tukar2 hadiah..we are thoughtfulness!) After my sms, one of my girlfren replied

ernie..simpan souvenir aku, jgn tukar ngan f*za tau..

see.. girls will always have their jealousy.
So are you will consider this as unhealthy?

But still, I believe this is cute! We are born to act cute..hahaha

5 comments:

ctsanah said...

was it me who sent the sms?? i cant remember.haha btw..i miss my cute girls..uwaaaa

fiza said...

oi oiii....
ahahaha...pendengki!!!
aku pon tak pat pg siot..tp still wish that any second je bos aku change his mind soh aku ikut die skali..(mintak la termakbul wish aku tu)
the SMS thingy tu klakar gile!hahaah

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

ct..luckily its not you..its NORLIN MUHAMAD..boleh tak budak2 nih..hahaha
itu aku tak citer pasal fiza tukar souvenir lagik tuh..

fiza..aku tetap jeles!

Anonymous said...

well, u know y aku EL..hehe

ayu2523 said...

we are born to act cute...hehe,aku suke ayat tuh..