Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good Luck Honey

Hello everybody..
Tomorrow is hubby’s exam day. At last, after 2 months (been telling everyone about his PTK exam) so in less than 24 hours from now..he will sit for the boring exam..and we will have more time to hang out ( I already find my list of vacations) He was much occupied with the exam pressure.
Before, I left hubby with pizza (that we ordered the night before) and went out to plaza alam sentral with lynn for some work..and as I arrived home at late evening, I saw him still make some revision. Ahh..he must be jaded with road works design/geotechnical/bridge assesment/whatever.. huhu
While he is struggling with the theory, my support is preparing the good and comfortable attire for the day! Hehe..Shortsleeve shirt.Not as usual. But I forgot the good luck card..will think some idea by tomorrow la.
It was my plan to have the Oldtown tonight. I think he really needs some refreshment (walaupun hubby kate poyo study kt kedai makan..but I really crave for the curry sticky rice.sebenarnye)For the first 10 minutes, I was eager ordering some food..and as I finished.. ouh..and I became bored..haha..hubby seems so quiet..cant bother…
Suddenly everything appear so loud.. I can listen to everyone’s topic..some talking about money (must be MLM) and I heard the mother telling off the kids for being manners ( do I act like that too?) and of course there are couple having their time..huhu..(me too, except the books)
What’s in my head?
1- Breakfast tomorrow
2- Traffic jam tomorrow
3- My new pink handbag..tak pakai lagi..nanti lupe la tuh
4- Buy a cat, so that I can name her Miley Cyrus..Abigail also nice.. Clemantine?
5- CheckUEM share
6- Google sample of resign letter
7- Can I try a hair rebonding?
8- Visit my tailor
9- Contact my hosting agent..when can I have my .com.my?
10- Transferring some mp3s with my sister..I want Rihanna- Take a bow
11- Da..da..da..
12- Buy the Lancome lipsticks offered by Lynn..its cheaper that the mall counter
13- Alamak..my bedazzled (refer to my phone) beads dan byk tercabut, must hide from hubby
saya sangap

yay.. at last hubby ask me if I want to go home..YES..in minutes I will have my pillow and bed..and my Yo Te Amor (my lullaby song)..so Good Nite everyone..or Good Morning..hehe

Good Luck, honey.


2 comments:

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

good luck abang is!

Nurul Khairunie said...

how on earth can u name a cat after miley cyrus??

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good Luck Honey

Hello everybody..
Tomorrow is hubby’s exam day. At last, after 2 months (been telling everyone about his PTK exam) so in less than 24 hours from now..he will sit for the boring exam..and we will have more time to hang out ( I already find my list of vacations) He was much occupied with the exam pressure.
Before, I left hubby with pizza (that we ordered the night before) and went out to plaza alam sentral with lynn for some work..and as I arrived home at late evening, I saw him still make some revision. Ahh..he must be jaded with road works design/geotechnical/bridge assesment/whatever.. huhu
While he is struggling with the theory, my support is preparing the good and comfortable attire for the day! Hehe..Shortsleeve shirt.Not as usual. But I forgot the good luck card..will think some idea by tomorrow la.
It was my plan to have the Oldtown tonight. I think he really needs some refreshment (walaupun hubby kate poyo study kt kedai makan..but I really crave for the curry sticky rice.sebenarnye)For the first 10 minutes, I was eager ordering some food..and as I finished.. ouh..and I became bored..haha..hubby seems so quiet..cant bother…
Suddenly everything appear so loud.. I can listen to everyone’s topic..some talking about money (must be MLM) and I heard the mother telling off the kids for being manners ( do I act like that too?) and of course there are couple having their time..huhu..(me too, except the books)
What’s in my head?
1- Breakfast tomorrow
2- Traffic jam tomorrow
3- My new pink handbag..tak pakai lagi..nanti lupe la tuh
4- Buy a cat, so that I can name her Miley Cyrus..Abigail also nice.. Clemantine?
5- CheckUEM share
6- Google sample of resign letter
7- Can I try a hair rebonding?
8- Visit my tailor
9- Contact my hosting agent..when can I have my .com.my?
10- Transferring some mp3s with my sister..I want Rihanna- Take a bow
11- Da..da..da..
12- Buy the Lancome lipsticks offered by Lynn..its cheaper that the mall counter
13- Alamak..my bedazzled (refer to my phone) beads dan byk tercabut, must hide from hubby
saya sangap

yay.. at last hubby ask me if I want to go home..YES..in minutes I will have my pillow and bed..and my Yo Te Amor (my lullaby song)..so Good Nite everyone..or Good Morning..hehe

Good Luck, honey.


2 comments:

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

good luck abang is!

Nurul Khairunie said...

how on earth can u name a cat after miley cyrus??