Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i saw a rainbow

The traffic was crawling, very slowly when I was about heading to workplace. But the sun shines so bright, not as usual. Perhaps, it was raining cats and dogs last night. 'catadoupe'. Whatever.

Suddenly, I saw a rainbow..yes..a R A I N B O W !
It was quite some times that I didn’t see this gorgeous spectrum of colors
Hehe..hehehe..
The rainbow made my day!


Somewhere over the rainbow..
Skies are blue...
And the dreams that you dare to dream...
Really do come true ..

It's a little gift from heaven.
Life is beautiful.

2 comments:

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

somewhere over the rainbowwww..

KzArtz said...

ernie..life is soooo really beautiful. and hope our 'fav kazen' is forever, to remain its beauty.:D
~loveskizzy~

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i saw a rainbow

The traffic was crawling, very slowly when I was about heading to workplace. But the sun shines so bright, not as usual. Perhaps, it was raining cats and dogs last night. 'catadoupe'. Whatever.

Suddenly, I saw a rainbow..yes..a R A I N B O W !
It was quite some times that I didn’t see this gorgeous spectrum of colors
Hehe..hehehe..
The rainbow made my day!


Somewhere over the rainbow..
Skies are blue...
And the dreams that you dare to dream...
Really do come true ..

It's a little gift from heaven.
Life is beautiful.

2 comments:

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

somewhere over the rainbowwww..

KzArtz said...

ernie..life is soooo really beautiful. and hope our 'fav kazen' is forever, to remain its beauty.:D
~loveskizzy~