Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello Fantastico

Forget about medical equipment stuff..Hello Fantastico..

I never thought building a website would be this fun. And I am really into it! Especially playing (I am trial and error) with softwares / products in Fantastico . I am residing myself with this project (my baby project) for the past 3 weeks. After my domain hosting was activated, naaa I start challenge myself to build this website on my own..But we will see..how much time it is gonna take for me to launch the website..hihi

But frankly, I never heard Fantastico before. When I browse Internet and found this package I know that it will benefit me. I love this virtual universe so much! Always give a benefit to everybody. Anyway, Fantastico will automate installation of various web applications;

1) Photo Sharing <-- image galleries
2)E commerce <-- Shopping cart software
3) Scripts <-- php and the family.. Uninteresting..
And so forth…
Please be inform that Fantastico runs on cPanel platform (memang byk kena ingat) So,I will zoom and concentrate on stuff that I will use for my project aje.. E- commerce.

Fun..fun..this is cool.. I modified the template with colors (why all the templates using boring design, so yesterday!) .. and I paint here, there and oopss careful with the brush.. I think I love decorating. Gifted..ngehehe..Browsing some flowers image..this gonna be spanking..The box should placed here..or there..and when I preview it..weh takkan pink sangat..Must amend some part..will added other pastel c o l o r s..ernie! hahah..

Wallla.. my templates are now ready..It is time for me to configure it, so it will look like a store..(not a flower store though) an online store. Store ape, rahsia dulu..So, I am dealing with constructing an E-commerce website. No more painting or decorating now. At first, I am blank. Blur and I have no knowledge at all! So I take initiative to learn through the tutorial. I browse again, search for Zen Cart tutorial (because I am using Zen Cart – a shopping cart software). The tutorials give me the step by step understanding (and headache) on how to configure the online store. From adding product attributes, to payment modules..and shipping tax ( I don’t think I need it for this time..takde la hebat sgt kan..biase2 je dulu) and I must be aware of my future database..I have to master on how to house-keeping them.

Honestly, memang agak memecahkan kepala..no wonder people employ other to build their website..even a simple web yang ada company profile je..Me? I am the one yang beriya2 nak buat sendiri. So I believe anything that we choose to start, we meant to finish..sed.. but, I'm proud of myself.

So guys..wish me luck..and here is a little preview..


No comments:

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello Fantastico

Forget about medical equipment stuff..Hello Fantastico..

I never thought building a website would be this fun. And I am really into it! Especially playing (I am trial and error) with softwares / products in Fantastico . I am residing myself with this project (my baby project) for the past 3 weeks. After my domain hosting was activated, naaa I start challenge myself to build this website on my own..But we will see..how much time it is gonna take for me to launch the website..hihi

But frankly, I never heard Fantastico before. When I browse Internet and found this package I know that it will benefit me. I love this virtual universe so much! Always give a benefit to everybody. Anyway, Fantastico will automate installation of various web applications;

1) Photo Sharing <-- image galleries
2)E commerce <-- Shopping cart software
3) Scripts <-- php and the family.. Uninteresting..
And so forth…
Please be inform that Fantastico runs on cPanel platform (memang byk kena ingat) So,I will zoom and concentrate on stuff that I will use for my project aje.. E- commerce.

Fun..fun..this is cool.. I modified the template with colors (why all the templates using boring design, so yesterday!) .. and I paint here, there and oopss careful with the brush.. I think I love decorating. Gifted..ngehehe..Browsing some flowers image..this gonna be spanking..The box should placed here..or there..and when I preview it..weh takkan pink sangat..Must amend some part..will added other pastel c o l o r s..ernie! hahah..

Wallla.. my templates are now ready..It is time for me to configure it, so it will look like a store..(not a flower store though) an online store. Store ape, rahsia dulu..So, I am dealing with constructing an E-commerce website. No more painting or decorating now. At first, I am blank. Blur and I have no knowledge at all! So I take initiative to learn through the tutorial. I browse again, search for Zen Cart tutorial (because I am using Zen Cart – a shopping cart software). The tutorials give me the step by step understanding (and headache) on how to configure the online store. From adding product attributes, to payment modules..and shipping tax ( I don’t think I need it for this time..takde la hebat sgt kan..biase2 je dulu) and I must be aware of my future database..I have to master on how to house-keeping them.

Honestly, memang agak memecahkan kepala..no wonder people employ other to build their website..even a simple web yang ada company profile je..Me? I am the one yang beriya2 nak buat sendiri. So I believe anything that we choose to start, we meant to finish..sed.. but, I'm proud of myself.

So guys..wish me luck..and here is a little preview..


0 comments: