wow, never thought that bloggers have such award..ghee, I have nominated for the most frequent update award from my girlfriend, eryantie. merci beaucoup..muax! am just a new blogwhore and I update myself with everybody’s entry
... and here are my nominees..for best story;
1. Hafez Iftiqar - Oligohydramnios, Musa dan Khaidir
I am his silent reader, but I like most of his writing, especialliy his poetry. I hope toshare with you his blog.
2. Eryantie - Blast Weekend
Best pictures uploaded. er, beauty by the dark!
3. Fizah Samsir – Lucky but Unhappy
4. Mommy Adam – Crafting Obsession
She’s got everything, and now she has new talent!
5. sisley Khairunie
I still like your post about Beautiful, if you didn’t delete it..
There are many of you that I wanna include, but the seats are only for 5 bloggers. And I wish to add;
6. Kizzy – special site for solely Kizzy & Ernie
just so you know.
7. fiza roosli – spot the differences
remind of our old times together , and how we have grown up!
p/s my previous award received in '97 - pelajar puteri paling kemas..ngheee
3 comments:
Wa...am so flattered. I received the award for best pictures uploaded. Gilak sei..didn't ever expected that my pics will wow u. Thank u dear. Muaxxxx
it's an honor. oh my God. should i prepare for my speech then?
eheh.
oh too bad. i've deleted the post. wuwuwu~
tak pe, no.6 pun ok. kira top 10 jugakla kan? heheh
Post a Comment