Thursday, August 7, 2008

Award

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.




wow, never thought that bloggers have such award..ghee, I have nominated for the most frequent update award from my girlfriend, eryantie. merci beaucoup..muax! am just a new blogwhore and I update myself with everybody’s entry

... and here are my nominees..for best story;

1. Hafez Iftiqar - Oligohydramnios, Musa dan Khaidir
I am his silent reader, but I like most of his writing, especialliy his poetry. I hope toshare with you his blog.

2. Eryantie - Blast Weekend
Best pictures uploaded. er, beauty by the dark!

3. Fizah SamsirLucky but Unhappy

4. Mommy AdamCrafting Obsession
She’s got everything, and now she has new talent!

5. sisley Khairunie
I still like your post about Beautiful, if you didn’t delete it..

There are many of you that I wanna include, but the seats are only for 5 bloggers. And I wish to add;

6. Kizzyspecial site for solely Kizzy & Ernie
just so you know.

7. fiza rooslispot the differences

remind of our old times together , and how we have grown up!


p/s my previous award received in '97 - pelajar puteri paling kemas..ngheee

3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Wa...am so flattered. I received the award for best pictures uploaded. Gilak sei..didn't ever expected that my pics will wow u. Thank u dear. Muaxxxx

Nurul Khairunie said...

it's an honor. oh my God. should i prepare for my speech then?
eheh.
oh too bad. i've deleted the post. wuwuwu~

KzArtz said...

tak pe, no.6 pun ok. kira top 10 jugakla kan? heheh

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Award

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.




wow, never thought that bloggers have such award..ghee, I have nominated for the most frequent update award from my girlfriend, eryantie. merci beaucoup..muax! am just a new blogwhore and I update myself with everybody’s entry

... and here are my nominees..for best story;

1. Hafez Iftiqar - Oligohydramnios, Musa dan Khaidir
I am his silent reader, but I like most of his writing, especialliy his poetry. I hope toshare with you his blog.

2. Eryantie - Blast Weekend
Best pictures uploaded. er, beauty by the dark!

3. Fizah SamsirLucky but Unhappy

4. Mommy AdamCrafting Obsession
She’s got everything, and now she has new talent!

5. sisley Khairunie
I still like your post about Beautiful, if you didn’t delete it..

There are many of you that I wanna include, but the seats are only for 5 bloggers. And I wish to add;

6. Kizzyspecial site for solely Kizzy & Ernie
just so you know.

7. fiza rooslispot the differences

remind of our old times together , and how we have grown up!


p/s my previous award received in '97 - pelajar puteri paling kemas..ngheee

3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Wa...am so flattered. I received the award for best pictures uploaded. Gilak sei..didn't ever expected that my pics will wow u. Thank u dear. Muaxxxx

Nurul Khairunie said...

it's an honor. oh my God. should i prepare for my speech then?
eheh.
oh too bad. i've deleted the post. wuwuwu~

KzArtz said...

tak pe, no.6 pun ok. kira top 10 jugakla kan? heheh