Wednesday, August 13, 2008

classic princess

Well, it's still early here, but its bone-chilling in my office. I just browse from blog to blog and I found this one book, a photography collection by Tim Walker; a London based fashion photographer.. and I cannot tahan not to share the pictures. Very stunning job done as I always admire classic princess..well, who doesn’t? ouh yaa..lets guess from which epic drama the girls are…
hurry up Cinderella, before they get back!

Little Red Riding Hood has grown up.. and we prefer when she was a little

obviously Snow White, with the big red hair ribbon

mmm....girls out there, whos this?

4 comments:

fiza said...

last picture tu Repunzel kot? yeke?

Kizzy TF said...

i cant guess xcept the SnoWhite:). apapun, really impressed me. hmm ya.. so classic! dan cantik.. :)

chun said...

of course repunzel..but it would be nice if the girl are wearing yellow-golden dress. so that it will look like real repunzel's golden hair!

Belle said...

yup yup.. agree with mesun!nice!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

classic princess

Well, it's still early here, but its bone-chilling in my office. I just browse from blog to blog and I found this one book, a photography collection by Tim Walker; a London based fashion photographer.. and I cannot tahan not to share the pictures. Very stunning job done as I always admire classic princess..well, who doesn’t? ouh yaa..lets guess from which epic drama the girls are…
hurry up Cinderella, before they get back!

Little Red Riding Hood has grown up.. and we prefer when she was a little

obviously Snow White, with the big red hair ribbon

mmm....girls out there, whos this?

4 comments:

fiza said...

last picture tu Repunzel kot? yeke?

Kizzy TF said...

i cant guess xcept the SnoWhite:). apapun, really impressed me. hmm ya.. so classic! dan cantik.. :)

chun said...

of course repunzel..but it would be nice if the girl are wearing yellow-golden dress. so that it will look like real repunzel's golden hair!

Belle said...

yup yup.. agree with mesun!nice!