Friday, August 1, 2008

lovely carina photo shoot

added
Price start from RM65, get up to 40% less with direct purchase (contact me)
more and more discount for wholesaler.
or visit store near you;
Butik Zaida Alamanda / Warta, Bangi
Koleksi Liza , Plaza Masalam Shah Alam
Thanks
************************************************

Sorry I was away because of my 2 days fever. Tak best.

Frankly, I am not that ready to share with you guys the story am about to tell, but I can’t hide the excitement any longer.

I didn’t plan it at all, it just happen like a twist of fate. When I was away for an escapade to indo few months back, I met this one lady with her apparel collection.
We had a good deal and here I am now, trying the business out of nowhere. Well, a long journey start from a single step.

I brought it to KL and the demand was pretty good, and that was the day I know what I want. Hmm, now you can guess why I always fly to indo quite well now hah..

I may not contribute for the manufacturing process but I am lucky because I have the chance to choose the design, fabrics and colors that I feel like. Sorry, that I don’t have my time to promote the collection here, but you can always knock me if you are interested.

Carina sounds like a lady, or maybe Khairina? Hehe..it was hubby’s idea and I just like whatever he likes. Well, we need a nice name for a promotion purpose, right. And it was too good that the last days I have the chance to advertise the collection in our local leading magazine, Perempuan. Knowing that my girlfriends are very professional for session like this, it was a pleasure…

Lovely Carina collection made of cotton and soft fabric as the layer inside. So it complete your comfort wear. A sweet floral embroidered ribbon designed with pastel colors. The sizes range from S – XXL.

Lovely Carina featuring Lynn and Fariza.



behind the scene
me and my models

me and lynn

me. as always

the tools

12 comments:

Senoritafiza said...

sorry tak dapt join! tapi tunggu aku kurus sket la ek..hehe...next session aku nak cop!

hernaney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iza pija said...

wow wow wee.. congrats Ernie!!

wawa said...

a`a la kak ernie, price range brape? best kalau nak bagi mama..

chun said...

ernie, congrates! it's a good move u're making u know.. all the best!

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

fizah,
next time bole join, mesti lagi kecoh

anne,
bile bday ur mum? price start from RM65, and murah lagi kalau beli direct then from butik yang kite supply.nanti kite contact awak..

pija,
thanks!

wawa!
lamanye tak jumpe..awak, price start from RM65 and murah lagi depade butik yang kite supply..nanti kontek ye..num sama kan

mesun,
thanks..dh pindah ampang?

kemaryahya said...

ernie, nice outfit.
ni dah buh dlm butik ko ke belum?
kalo dah nnti nak g butiq ko. sb skang ni aku nak tukar wardrobe aku..nak cari pakaian busana muslimah. dah kawin ni mmg kene dgr ckp laki..hohoho..
Allah..pls forgive me..

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

kemar,
i think u'll love the white collection...ko kan suke floral english..hehehe, best tak tempat cake tuh? rose tau..ouh yes, jeles ko g bali

KzArtz said...

sgt best la tgk kau yg mekap. am proud o! n jgn lupe janji kau ye.. *baju nikah* hehehe

kemaryahya said...

Im wearing one of those baju..hehe..mmg nmpk sopan betul..my hubby like it!

Ernie Khairina said...

kemar,
Nice! hehe

DiZi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, August 1, 2008

lovely carina photo shoot

added
Price start from RM65, get up to 40% less with direct purchase (contact me)
more and more discount for wholesaler.
or visit store near you;
Butik Zaida Alamanda / Warta, Bangi
Koleksi Liza , Plaza Masalam Shah Alam
Thanks
************************************************

Sorry I was away because of my 2 days fever. Tak best.

Frankly, I am not that ready to share with you guys the story am about to tell, but I can’t hide the excitement any longer.

I didn’t plan it at all, it just happen like a twist of fate. When I was away for an escapade to indo few months back, I met this one lady with her apparel collection.
We had a good deal and here I am now, trying the business out of nowhere. Well, a long journey start from a single step.

I brought it to KL and the demand was pretty good, and that was the day I know what I want. Hmm, now you can guess why I always fly to indo quite well now hah..

I may not contribute for the manufacturing process but I am lucky because I have the chance to choose the design, fabrics and colors that I feel like. Sorry, that I don’t have my time to promote the collection here, but you can always knock me if you are interested.

Carina sounds like a lady, or maybe Khairina? Hehe..it was hubby’s idea and I just like whatever he likes. Well, we need a nice name for a promotion purpose, right. And it was too good that the last days I have the chance to advertise the collection in our local leading magazine, Perempuan. Knowing that my girlfriends are very professional for session like this, it was a pleasure…

Lovely Carina collection made of cotton and soft fabric as the layer inside. So it complete your comfort wear. A sweet floral embroidered ribbon designed with pastel colors. The sizes range from S – XXL.

Lovely Carina featuring Lynn and Fariza.



behind the scene
me and my models

me and lynn

me. as always

the tools

12 comments:

Senoritafiza said...

sorry tak dapt join! tapi tunggu aku kurus sket la ek..hehe...next session aku nak cop!

hernaney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iza pija said...

wow wow wee.. congrats Ernie!!

wawa said...

a`a la kak ernie, price range brape? best kalau nak bagi mama..

chun said...

ernie, congrates! it's a good move u're making u know.. all the best!

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

fizah,
next time bole join, mesti lagi kecoh

anne,
bile bday ur mum? price start from RM65, and murah lagi kalau beli direct then from butik yang kite supply.nanti kite contact awak..

pija,
thanks!

wawa!
lamanye tak jumpe..awak, price start from RM65 and murah lagi depade butik yang kite supply..nanti kontek ye..num sama kan

mesun,
thanks..dh pindah ampang?

kemaryahya said...

ernie, nice outfit.
ni dah buh dlm butik ko ke belum?
kalo dah nnti nak g butiq ko. sb skang ni aku nak tukar wardrobe aku..nak cari pakaian busana muslimah. dah kawin ni mmg kene dgr ckp laki..hohoho..
Allah..pls forgive me..

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

kemar,
i think u'll love the white collection...ko kan suke floral english..hehehe, best tak tempat cake tuh? rose tau..ouh yes, jeles ko g bali

KzArtz said...

sgt best la tgk kau yg mekap. am proud o! n jgn lupe janji kau ye.. *baju nikah* hehehe

kemaryahya said...

Im wearing one of those baju..hehe..mmg nmpk sopan betul..my hubby like it!

Ernie Khairina said...

kemar,
Nice! hehe

DiZi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.