Wednesday, August 20, 2008

happy hearts

See I am pretty good at keeping my promises! These are my updates on our last vacation. I should start from Aquaria. Well, it’s been ages and to be honest, I put a great expectation on this place. But I must say that it turn the other way around..hehe, ermm maybe I ve been to places like this before with cheaper ticket or those for public. And I think I’d met some of the fish/reptile family at my last visit to Labuan Marine, remember? Anyway, lets not waste the RM26 tickets..

big big fish

balang besar

nice view
Ouh yes, we missed the feeding time because the crowd was so huge! School holiday!

***********************************
Bet you still can memorize the last picture Ive uploaded. The same spot. Nice!


Jonker Walk moment



Me and everyone’s favourite..


Amsterdam?? Haha..


Muzium Kapal Samudera


Been here I guess in 2000. So this time only for pose..pose..


Ice cream goreng jonker takde..ice cream A Famosa pon bole la…

guess I've told you about my favourite 'kedai kapal' and I love this couple.. I will never buy them, but I'll make sure that they will always like this hehe..


************************************
It was on public hols, so Genting macam kena langgar todak! Ramai sangat tourist, tapi tak pe la..the more, the merrier! (tak ikhlas) and it was raining and we just amused ourself indoor.


We don’t need to wait till next year, for Big Ben!


Paris? 3 hrs from London..haha.. I mean 3 minutes of walking distance around the First World Plaza.



A Ride in a Venetian Gondola

Tho I had vowed I would never climb aboard a roller coaster, but I did..and I queued half an hour for two minutes ride..daa



Snow World.. RM17 ticket for 40 minutes. It was – 6 degree, and we don’t have other option than to put on the boots / jacket / glove that have been used for hundred or thousand times before..eww . ayah and khairunie stayed only for I think 10 minutes? Sejuk! Sejuk tak best..kering. but abg Is and khairieah enjoyed it too much for the slide..tinggi gile! Saya? memang tak la.

Huhu..I probably had written dozen of bad poems but this one I reward to our last vacation

In this room
sun shine so bright
silly laugh and messy boom
everyone’s hold on tight

the souls’ bright morning rose
Living this moment of us
I could never wish of anything else
More than yesterday we delight

HAPPY 20.08.2008

5 comments:

iza pija said...

u write great poems ernie!

Miss Nora said...

wah..bestnyer ernie!!!

Kizzy TF said...

terus aku jeles mau upload pics time di aqua! hoho..
p/s: nantilah, kasi limpas dulu ini minggu. mady convo this saturday, and i have 2do my presentation on d same day! pics kita tu aku mau edit dulu cantik2! ^_^

Nurul Khairunie said...

kohei c geneng poem dia hebat~
btw, nasib baik gambar sy kiut2 juga yg ko upload. ngee~~~

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

ya! kakak saya memang pandai bikin poem tp x mau mengaku. hahaha
anyways, we had a lot of great time kan??? thanks sis! and oh yeah one more thing.kasi emel gambar~~~

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

happy hearts

See I am pretty good at keeping my promises! These are my updates on our last vacation. I should start from Aquaria. Well, it’s been ages and to be honest, I put a great expectation on this place. But I must say that it turn the other way around..hehe, ermm maybe I ve been to places like this before with cheaper ticket or those for public. And I think I’d met some of the fish/reptile family at my last visit to Labuan Marine, remember? Anyway, lets not waste the RM26 tickets..

big big fish

balang besar

nice view
Ouh yes, we missed the feeding time because the crowd was so huge! School holiday!

***********************************
Bet you still can memorize the last picture Ive uploaded. The same spot. Nice!


Jonker Walk moment



Me and everyone’s favourite..


Amsterdam?? Haha..


Muzium Kapal Samudera


Been here I guess in 2000. So this time only for pose..pose..


Ice cream goreng jonker takde..ice cream A Famosa pon bole la…

guess I've told you about my favourite 'kedai kapal' and I love this couple.. I will never buy them, but I'll make sure that they will always like this hehe..


************************************
It was on public hols, so Genting macam kena langgar todak! Ramai sangat tourist, tapi tak pe la..the more, the merrier! (tak ikhlas) and it was raining and we just amused ourself indoor.


We don’t need to wait till next year, for Big Ben!


Paris? 3 hrs from London..haha.. I mean 3 minutes of walking distance around the First World Plaza.



A Ride in a Venetian Gondola

Tho I had vowed I would never climb aboard a roller coaster, but I did..and I queued half an hour for two minutes ride..daa



Snow World.. RM17 ticket for 40 minutes. It was – 6 degree, and we don’t have other option than to put on the boots / jacket / glove that have been used for hundred or thousand times before..eww . ayah and khairunie stayed only for I think 10 minutes? Sejuk! Sejuk tak best..kering. but abg Is and khairieah enjoyed it too much for the slide..tinggi gile! Saya? memang tak la.

Huhu..I probably had written dozen of bad poems but this one I reward to our last vacation

In this room
sun shine so bright
silly laugh and messy boom
everyone’s hold on tight

the souls’ bright morning rose
Living this moment of us
I could never wish of anything else
More than yesterday we delight

HAPPY 20.08.2008

5 comments:

iza pija said...

u write great poems ernie!

Miss Nora said...

wah..bestnyer ernie!!!

Kizzy TF said...

terus aku jeles mau upload pics time di aqua! hoho..
p/s: nantilah, kasi limpas dulu ini minggu. mady convo this saturday, and i have 2do my presentation on d same day! pics kita tu aku mau edit dulu cantik2! ^_^

Nurul Khairunie said...

kohei c geneng poem dia hebat~
btw, nasib baik gambar sy kiut2 juga yg ko upload. ngee~~~

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

ya! kakak saya memang pandai bikin poem tp x mau mengaku. hahaha
anyways, we had a lot of great time kan??? thanks sis! and oh yeah one more thing.kasi emel gambar~~~