big big fish
balang besar
nice view
Ouh yes, we missed the feeding time because the crowd was so huge! School holiday!
***********************************
Bet you still can memorize the last picture Ive uploaded. The same spot. Nice!
Jonker Walk moment
Me and everyone’s favourite..
Amsterdam?? Haha..
Muzium Kapal Samudera
Been here I guess in 2000. So this time only for pose..pose..
Ice cream goreng jonker takde..ice cream A Famosa pon bole la…
guess I've told you about my favourite 'kedai kapal' and I love this couple.. I will never buy them, but I'll make sure that they will always like this hehe..
************************************
It was on public hols, so Genting macam kena langgar todak! Ramai sangat tourist, tapi tak pe la..the more, the merrier! (tak ikhlas) and it was raining and we just amused ourself indoor.
We don’t need to wait till next year, for Big Ben!
Paris? 3 hrs from London..haha.. I mean 3 minutes of walking distance around the First World Plaza.
A Ride in a Venetian Gondola
Tho I had vowed I would never climb aboard a roller coaster, but I did..and I queued half an hour for two minutes ride..daa
Snow World.. RM17 ticket for 40 minutes. It was – 6 degree, and we don’t have other option than to put on the boots / jacket / glove that have been used for hundred or thousand times before..eww . ayah and khairunie stayed only for I think 10 minutes? Sejuk! Sejuk tak best..kering. but abg Is and khairieah enjoyed it too much for the slide..tinggi gile! Saya? memang tak la.
Huhu..I probably had written dozen of bad poems but this one I reward to our last vacation
In this room
sun shine so bright
silly laugh and messy boom
everyone’s hold on tight
the souls’ bright morning rose
Living this moment of us
I could never wish of anything else
More than yesterday we delight
HAPPY 20.08.2008
5 comments:
u write great poems ernie!
wah..bestnyer ernie!!!
terus aku jeles mau upload pics time di aqua! hoho..
p/s: nantilah, kasi limpas dulu ini minggu. mady convo this saturday, and i have 2do my presentation on d same day! pics kita tu aku mau edit dulu cantik2! ^_^
kohei c geneng poem dia hebat~
btw, nasib baik gambar sy kiut2 juga yg ko upload. ngee~~~
ya! kakak saya memang pandai bikin poem tp x mau mengaku. hahaha
anyways, we had a lot of great time kan??? thanks sis! and oh yeah one more thing.kasi emel gambar~~~
Post a Comment