Thursday, August 28, 2008

Unpleasant

I am writing to share how much we hate yesterday’s traffic congestion. The heavy rain caused the flash floods everywhere and the jams arise. Very terrific.

It was late 6 pm, I supposed to meet fizah at UM for some work and it took nearly 20 minutes just to enter the main gate. Unfortunately the gate was closed! Perfect! And the flash floods develop quickly in front of me (since aku paling depan) And here comes my brave. Tiba2 aku redah je..

And I saw 2 cars nak terbalik kat depan..what a very unpleasant view.

After meeting fizah and having our quick drink together, she must go. (nak jumpa customer, businesswomen kate) and I was like..ok now sitting in traffic isn't much fun. What am I thinking for the word fun?? And there is no way that I can reach the main gate as hundred cars was line up. (tipu je takdela beratus sangat)

I parked in parking space somewhere I called ‘hill’ . from distance I saw the red lights and cars blocking one another..it was very unpleasant view..

I skip the part by relaxing myself in car, godek2 my phone, playing games, mp3s and later I drove home smoothly and safely

4 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

bagus. itu namanya Positive Thinking.^_^

Senoritafiza said...

bygkan phone takde batt

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
terpaksa positive :P

fizah,
kalo takde phone, aku tdo je..huhu

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Unpleasant

I am writing to share how much we hate yesterday’s traffic congestion. The heavy rain caused the flash floods everywhere and the jams arise. Very terrific.

It was late 6 pm, I supposed to meet fizah at UM for some work and it took nearly 20 minutes just to enter the main gate. Unfortunately the gate was closed! Perfect! And the flash floods develop quickly in front of me (since aku paling depan) And here comes my brave. Tiba2 aku redah je..

And I saw 2 cars nak terbalik kat depan..what a very unpleasant view.

After meeting fizah and having our quick drink together, she must go. (nak jumpa customer, businesswomen kate) and I was like..ok now sitting in traffic isn't much fun. What am I thinking for the word fun?? And there is no way that I can reach the main gate as hundred cars was line up. (tipu je takdela beratus sangat)

I parked in parking space somewhere I called ‘hill’ . from distance I saw the red lights and cars blocking one another..it was very unpleasant view..

I skip the part by relaxing myself in car, godek2 my phone, playing games, mp3s and later I drove home smoothly and safely

4 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

bagus. itu namanya Positive Thinking.^_^

Senoritafiza said...

bygkan phone takde batt

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
terpaksa positive :P

fizah,
kalo takde phone, aku tdo je..huhu

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)