Tuesday, August 5, 2008

in the pink of health

Its fifth day and I am still on medication. And I hate drug. I hate to imagine the chemical substance absorb into my body. I always believe with normal treatment like drink 100plus and eat fruits. But we still need medication, and medication is drug..*sigh
And this time around, surprisingly I am not looking for MC. (MC ni biasa masa sihat je) because of the overloaded work, I need to be in office. Its funny how I spend my time checking for the technical specification for medical equipment (for IJN currently), when me myself aren’t in the pink of health..heh not comparing to a doctor ( way too far from the genius guy) but they themselves also not always in a good health.
Anyway, I made this promises to myself,

1. drink more water, lot of water
2. fruits
3. never, and always not to skip meal.

actually I was having my plan not to eat too much rice..I dunno but somehow I think that too much rice / food just make myself slow , and later I found myself lose my appetite (pulak dah) and I was exhausted. And now I am sick. So, just eat! Eat while you can.

P/s lunch everyone.

3 comments:

KzArtz said...

hye cuz! kesiannya kita jumpa time kau tgh bz+sakit.. sedey.:( but it was really lovely n fun to c u in KL aka OT! (apa bilang ur hubby-mesti dia ckp aku ni mumbling much! hehe... say sorry k..:P)

p/s-yea..aku nak lunch la ni..tp mady tak smpi lagi..huhu laparrr

Nurul Khairunie said...

get well soon! jangan slalu sakit2 bah. huhu. i don't like people telling me to skip the rice in other to lose weight. nasi bah tu! how can you resist.
now i'm hungraaayyy~
by the way, yg d blog sy tu, my never-meet-at-all blog pal would send me a copy of gossip girl dvd. how cool is that? haha.
see, people don't blog for nothing!

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

kizzy,
see u again soon, cuz..erk..sila update blog..wanna see those pics.. :P

gurl,
not to lose weight, but i dun wanna have much rice..lembab otak

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

in the pink of health

Its fifth day and I am still on medication. And I hate drug. I hate to imagine the chemical substance absorb into my body. I always believe with normal treatment like drink 100plus and eat fruits. But we still need medication, and medication is drug..*sigh
And this time around, surprisingly I am not looking for MC. (MC ni biasa masa sihat je) because of the overloaded work, I need to be in office. Its funny how I spend my time checking for the technical specification for medical equipment (for IJN currently), when me myself aren’t in the pink of health..heh not comparing to a doctor ( way too far from the genius guy) but they themselves also not always in a good health.
Anyway, I made this promises to myself,

1. drink more water, lot of water
2. fruits
3. never, and always not to skip meal.

actually I was having my plan not to eat too much rice..I dunno but somehow I think that too much rice / food just make myself slow , and later I found myself lose my appetite (pulak dah) and I was exhausted. And now I am sick. So, just eat! Eat while you can.

P/s lunch everyone.

3 comments:

KzArtz said...

hye cuz! kesiannya kita jumpa time kau tgh bz+sakit.. sedey.:( but it was really lovely n fun to c u in KL aka OT! (apa bilang ur hubby-mesti dia ckp aku ni mumbling much! hehe... say sorry k..:P)

p/s-yea..aku nak lunch la ni..tp mady tak smpi lagi..huhu laparrr

Nurul Khairunie said...

get well soon! jangan slalu sakit2 bah. huhu. i don't like people telling me to skip the rice in other to lose weight. nasi bah tu! how can you resist.
now i'm hungraaayyy~
by the way, yg d blog sy tu, my never-meet-at-all blog pal would send me a copy of gossip girl dvd. how cool is that? haha.
see, people don't blog for nothing!

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

kizzy,
see u again soon, cuz..erk..sila update blog..wanna see those pics.. :P

gurl,
not to lose weight, but i dun wanna have much rice..lembab otak