
Happy Birthday, Fiza ! I wish you all of life’s best treasures and happily ever after, Belle (baru macam Disneyland).. ouh ya, and get more chances to see beautiful places around the world (ok jangan jerit )


Happy Birthday, Fiza ! I wish you all of life’s best treasures and happily ever after, Belle (baru macam Disneyland).. ouh ya, and get more chances to see beautiful places around the world (ok jangan jerit )


Happy Birthday, Fiza ! I wish you all of life’s best treasures and happily ever after, Belle (baru macam Disneyland).. ouh ya, and get more chances to see beautiful places around the world (ok jangan jerit )

I'm going to watch TDTESS tonight..midnight lagi kunun. Plan tgk time opening show, tp malangnya tiket telah abis dijual. Sgt frust di situ.
Mau tgk Bolt on Sat..yay, excited. Lama xdating kama ni.
hi err,
harus tgk BOLT, okkk...bawak tissue!
yeay!another meaningful thing to add to the 11th Dec hehehehe my fav actor plak tu yippieeee feels like he's celebrating along! LOL tp the movie is really a hit IF u are a die hard science fiction fan huhu
p/s dah balik and souvenir pun dah dapat! =) hehe
fiza,
harusla keanu! love love love
4 comments:
I'm going to watch TDTESS tonight..midnight lagi kunun. Plan tgk time opening show, tp malangnya tiket telah abis dijual. Sgt frust di situ.
Mau tgk Bolt on Sat..yay, excited. Lama xdating kama ni.
hi err,
harus tgk BOLT, okkk...bawak tissue!
yeay!another meaningful thing to add to the 11th Dec hehehehe my fav actor plak tu yippieeee feels like he's celebrating along! LOL tp the movie is really a hit IF u are a die hard science fiction fan huhu
p/s dah balik and souvenir pun dah dapat! =) hehe
fiza,
harusla keanu! love love love
Post a Comment