my sisters' brother..
to him who tells me when I've got on too red lipstick,
and helps me with my girdle..
makes me laugh.. (you owe me 2nd level eiffel tower)the most adorable city I viewed with you,
nothing like our own space.
the colorful roses in a fragrant garden,
nothing like the smell of your body.
the beautiful composed lyrics and rhymes,
nothing like your words and comfort that I feel.
You are the kindness you
and the acts of love you show everyday
and to that bless,
I write on my diary,
where you and me together,
on the same page.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
p/s most of all, lain yang birthday..lain yang dapat hadiah..thank you!!!



6 comments:
happy bday abng is yg ke 28, hidup JKR! hehe
hidup JKR sebab ada abg is!
cepat2 naik pangkat ye.
Xpena imagine ko ni ada jiwang2 jg kan...love this entry babe!
And yes, mmg mengada kan. Org lain bday, lain yg dpt hadiah. Ngegege
okay actually yg farhana tu saya.
hhihi.
sorry.
terlog in guna id dia.
untuk menyiasat punya purpose.
thanks dik!
nurul,
sumpah ko nih memang...
..haha
err,
org cakap, Soul...ehem! :P
ting tong! aku dh lambat? ya aku tahu, selalu lambat, sebab xde update :D
btw, smpikan salam bdy utk hubby kau k. hapy2 selalu ok! ^_^v
Post a Comment