I’ve been affectionate to candy. Especially lollipops because they’re look so lovable and honestly, when I was a student I always had a stock of lollipops at my study desk. I know lollipops are meant to be licked, and I did it for hours- not like a hot chick, but a normal student trying to figure out why calculus was and always that difficult!
I love lollipops because the sweetness I can’t refuse. I’ve been sugared, and I bear it in mind even after taste.
For some reason I got to stop of munching the bits, it hurt me! Imagine a terrible teeth ache? Ok now let’s play doctor and patient. It is indeed wounded but I never know when I would ready enough to pulling the teeth out. Am I gonna live this way? or urge myself and bye-bye forever to the awful feeling. No one could ever point the line for me, but only me. Still I don’t know when.
I don’t eat lollipops now, had replaced it with some cool sensation, to soothe my throat and helps me stay calm in horrible traffic jam.
Gula-gula hacks je..
When moving on is hard like a candy.
Not a sponsored entry tho.
6 comments:
makan hacks trus minum air.
apa ko rasa?
uiks nda sanggup buat begitu (minum air pas mkan hacks.. ) nda sedap rasa dia..
Sy suka HACKS like...Hanya Aku Cinta Kau Seorang. Serious, the black one! I am like addicted to it..since forever!
sy paling x minat hacks. telampau sejuk!
herk.. Err ni skrg.. sy rasa ayat bunga2 chenta ja kuar dr dia ni..
VERY DEEP MEANING, THO.
Post a Comment