Thursday, November 26, 2009

not random

New layout yo! The same layout used masa mula2 dulu, but the background was black with pink flowery. Pink and Black, somewhat unlike me..kureng skit combination black and pink.

Ok now that I have new layout, white and fresh,.. I think it’s been a while since I posted hmm..an informative entry. Kan? I promise that the next post must be an educational entry la pula..not travel pictures, not my face, not food..oh yeah, I have finished another sewing project..itu pun nanti.

I’m paranoid about asthma, and ever since the first attack I keep myself from any iced drink, carbonated drink (taktau la kenapa ini pun masuk dalam list), no ice cream since then, no shower after 8pm. Pegi kedai pun order yang boring2 saja, air suam..teh o suam..or Chinese tea..heh. And I notice that whenever I'm feeling anxious, stressed or even tears will cause an uncomfortable breathing.

I can tend to get over-excited over the smallest things. Belum2 lagi beli handphone pun sibuk2 sudah cari themes dia..muahaha..Or sometimes hal orang lain pun bole buat aku teruja. Like my friend told me that she’s probably going to somewhere (of course tempat yang best) in a minute I found myself browsing airlines websites, tolong cari tiket2 murah, and make calls to travel agents.

Heh..of course I love vacation..gathering ..photos..

Just a simple thank u works as a big credit for me.

random : sedapnya ice cream cone yang jual2 naik motor tu

4 comments:

chun said...

ernie, bile aku bace entry ni aku terfikir yg "ko adelah sgt ko"! hehe..paham ke? aku xtau nak describe caner but i know you will always support me no matter what i do..and for that, THANK YOU ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,
comel la ko! hehe..thanks =)

zailamohamad said...

Ernie, ibu mengandung chances ntok dapat athma lagi tinggi so do take care of yourself ya;)
buah2 yang sejuk pun xleh makan juga tau.

Ernie Khairina said...

zaila,
thanks =)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

not random

New layout yo! The same layout used masa mula2 dulu, but the background was black with pink flowery. Pink and Black, somewhat unlike me..kureng skit combination black and pink.

Ok now that I have new layout, white and fresh,.. I think it’s been a while since I posted hmm..an informative entry. Kan? I promise that the next post must be an educational entry la pula..not travel pictures, not my face, not food..oh yeah, I have finished another sewing project..itu pun nanti.

I’m paranoid about asthma, and ever since the first attack I keep myself from any iced drink, carbonated drink (taktau la kenapa ini pun masuk dalam list), no ice cream since then, no shower after 8pm. Pegi kedai pun order yang boring2 saja, air suam..teh o suam..or Chinese tea..heh. And I notice that whenever I'm feeling anxious, stressed or even tears will cause an uncomfortable breathing.

I can tend to get over-excited over the smallest things. Belum2 lagi beli handphone pun sibuk2 sudah cari themes dia..muahaha..Or sometimes hal orang lain pun bole buat aku teruja. Like my friend told me that she’s probably going to somewhere (of course tempat yang best) in a minute I found myself browsing airlines websites, tolong cari tiket2 murah, and make calls to travel agents.

Heh..of course I love vacation..gathering ..photos..

Just a simple thank u works as a big credit for me.

random : sedapnya ice cream cone yang jual2 naik motor tu

4 comments:

chun said...

ernie, bile aku bace entry ni aku terfikir yg "ko adelah sgt ko"! hehe..paham ke? aku xtau nak describe caner but i know you will always support me no matter what i do..and for that, THANK YOU ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,
comel la ko! hehe..thanks =)

zailamohamad said...

Ernie, ibu mengandung chances ntok dapat athma lagi tinggi so do take care of yourself ya;)
buah2 yang sejuk pun xleh makan juga tau.

Ernie Khairina said...

zaila,
thanks =)