Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a feeling like this

When I witness a sunrise, practically prove that I woke up as early as never. I was engaged with few things.Usually, hubby will wake me up, but not for the last 2 days. I stepped out from the room and gaze him sleep seems peaceful, I said good bye, see you.
Lately, I don’t have much time spent with hubby, till yesterday I sense a feeling.
Maybe it is odd.
Until I drive to office this morning, cant stop the words from dancing in my head.

I like writing. It’s the way I express my feeling.When I cant talk, I use my poetry..
*******************************

Love
In my heart make me belong
Blossom always that I long
Soar me each day and tomorrow
Till I don’t save any sorrow
And my heart smile since forever
I don’t want to lose you my love, not ever!
From the day you stare me,
And still now every morning when I awake,
The sweetest thing we don’t want to break,
Take me to the day and beyond
Embrace me to the place we yearn
And forever this way

~fie 040608

*********************************

p/s abg, see you at the sofa

5 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

wow. i would write a saccharine poem, but you show it that its really pure and sincere!

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

gurl;
ngehehe..its a feeling

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

being together is a state of bliss, we might think we're dreaming. ngehehehe

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

khairieah;
im awake babe.im real :D

BibiEr Karim said...

I know now where u're heading to...the state where happiness never seems to fade away. Am so glad to hear that u'r living life to the fullest.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a feeling like this

When I witness a sunrise, practically prove that I woke up as early as never. I was engaged with few things.Usually, hubby will wake me up, but not for the last 2 days. I stepped out from the room and gaze him sleep seems peaceful, I said good bye, see you.
Lately, I don’t have much time spent with hubby, till yesterday I sense a feeling.
Maybe it is odd.
Until I drive to office this morning, cant stop the words from dancing in my head.

I like writing. It’s the way I express my feeling.When I cant talk, I use my poetry..
*******************************

Love
In my heart make me belong
Blossom always that I long
Soar me each day and tomorrow
Till I don’t save any sorrow
And my heart smile since forever
I don’t want to lose you my love, not ever!
From the day you stare me,
And still now every morning when I awake,
The sweetest thing we don’t want to break,
Take me to the day and beyond
Embrace me to the place we yearn
And forever this way

~fie 040608

*********************************

p/s abg, see you at the sofa

5 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

wow. i would write a saccharine poem, but you show it that its really pure and sincere!

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

gurl;
ngehehe..its a feeling

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

being together is a state of bliss, we might think we're dreaming. ngehehehe

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

khairieah;
im awake babe.im real :D

BibiEr Karim said...

I know now where u're heading to...the state where happiness never seems to fade away. Am so glad to hear that u'r living life to the fullest.